• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
This is essential! You must pay the original game first. I wilds them save miles for December.

I’ve just started the original and it’s fantastic. The RT 60fps option is brilliant, MS need to embrace this option for the XSX too, it’s the best of all worlds. Between this and GoW I’m having an absolute blast.

Soldato
I’ve just started the original and it’s fantastic. The RT 60fps option is brilliant, MS need to embrace this option for the XSX too, it’s the best of all worlds. Between this and GoW I’m having an absolute blast.
Definitely the way to go in the correct order and yeah RT 60 is so nice to have. Enjoy they are both brilliant games.

Soldato
Just installed my Gigabyte Aorus 2TB 7000S SSD tonight, really impressed with it and one of the better drives from what I've read. Didn't think an extra 1TB would last me long so opted for the 2!

Soldato
Really enjoying the PS5 so far. Only got Assassin's Creed Valhalla which looks just as good as anything I've seen on PC at the minute so that's nice. Also stuck Cyberpunk 2077 in as well see how it compares to the PS4, hard to tell considering there have also been some updates since i last played it, still had a couple of crashes though so its still about the buggiest game I've played.

Console seems nice and quiet so far, its one of the newer ones.
Pad is Sonys best to date.
Console is as ugly as can be, id hide it out of the way if i could.

Looking forward to some big future games see what it can really do. GT7 might be good, though not played one of those since the PS3 i think.

Not bothered renewing PS+ yet as still zero interesting games on there.
Valhalla is needlessly drawn out you have to spend 50+ hours just to complete the main story.

Soldato
I thought it was just me doing this :cry: playing the remastered first then saving Miles Morales till winter/Christmas time to match the setting of the game :D
Hah yeah after completing the first one last Christmas I had a break for a few weeks then loaded up Miles and played it for a few hours but just felt this would be awesome waiting and playing this at Christmas plus I'm only working 1 day over a period of 16 days :)

Soldato
Yep I notice I seem to find more enjoyment with these kind of titles.

@Plainsong appreciate the effort
Had a couple of hours with it this morning. Feels like a PS2/xbox era fantasy adventure with some Pikmin like (very light) elements and a 2021 coat of paint - which is no bad thing. Super chill and beautiful to look at. Sound and music are excellent too. Love it.

Soldato
Really enjoying the PS5 so far. Only got Assassin's Creed Valhalla which looks just as good as anything I've seen on PC at the minute so that's nice. Also stuck Cyberpunk 2077 in as well see how it compares to the PS4, hard to tell considering there have also been some updates since i last played it, still had a couple of crashes though so its still about the buggiest game I've played.

Console seems nice and quiet so far, its one of the newer ones.
Pad is Sonys best to date.
Console is as ugly as can be, id hide it out of the way if i could.

Looking forward to some big future games see what it can really do. GT7 might be good, though not played one of those since the PS3 i think.

Not bothered renewing PS+ yet as still zero interesting games on there.

If you are enjoying Valhalla, I would recommend getting Odyessy. The story line is so much better, more in depth. Just had a PS5 update for 60 action, butter smooth.

Soldato
I'll ask again, didn't get an answer the last time..

Since the ltest system update god of war cannot find my saved game. I downloaded the cloud save to the console, unnstalled, re-installed, started a new game to see if I could load in via the menu with no luck.
So I have my original saved game in the cloud still.
Is there anything I can do, game was finished apart from the two challenge realms which I was wanting to go in to occasionally and have a quick fight.

Anything I can do?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom