*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
The rematch will only end the same way if he tries out boxing Usyk. In his rematch vs Ruiz he lost weight and pretty much ran the whole fight knowing he can't stand and trade with him, won a points victory - the safest thing to do. Chisora has pretty much given AJ the blueprint of how to beat Usyk, yet he went in with completely the wrong tactics imo. He looked all wrong and as the fight went on he just looked slower and slower. Put on a stone for the rematch and let your ****in hands go a bit more early on and then we'll have a fight.

Soldato
The rematch will only end the same way if he tries out boxing Usyk. In his rematch vs Ruiz he lost weight and pretty much ran the whole fight knowing he can't stand and trade with him, won a points victory - the safest thing to do. Chisora has pretty much given AJ the blueprint of how to beat Usyk, yet he went in with completely the wrong tactics imo. He looked all wrong and as the fight went on he just looked slower and slower. Put on a stone for the rematch and let your ****in hands go a bit more early on and then we'll have a fight.
Problem is he will gas after about 4-5 rounds and Usyk looked like he could’ve gone another 12 rounds last night

Soldato
Problem is he will gas after about 4-5 rounds and Usyk looked like he could’ve gone another 12 rounds last night

Yeah he probably would gas out around the half way mark but if shouldn't go that far. I don't know if the Ruiz fight has taken something away from him because he's far too cautious. 'Bang the boxer, box the banger' as they say, he was right to box Ruiz and go for a points win, he should have made Usyk feel his power early on and gone for it knowing full well he's NEVER outboxing this guy. I agree with whoever said change of coach time, McCracken either got it all wrong or, AJ never listened to him, either way it clearly needs changing up.

Soldato
Yeah he probably would gas out around the half way mark but if shouldn't go that far. I don't know if the Ruiz fight has taken something away from him because he's far too cautious. 'Bang the boxer, box the banger' as they say, he was right to box Ruiz and go for a points win, he should have made Usyk feel his power early on and gone for it knowing full well he's NEVER outboxing this guy. I agree with whoever said change of coach time, McCracken either got it all wrong or, AJ never listened to him, either way it clearly needs changing up.
AJ has been shown for what he is, a very mediocre boxer that only has power. He gets taken to school in the rematch if he doesn’t bottle it and the same result would have happened against fury, it’s only a fight against wilder that would be on a knife edge and hard to call.

Permabanned
Jesus Christ where has all this hate for AJ come from what has he done to all these people on here lol.

He got out boxed by a master boxer and now all of a sudden he’s completely useless again lol.

He’ll take the rematch and hopefully this time he goes for it a bit more and let’s his hands go.

Soldato
Jesus Christ where has all this hate for AJ come from what has he done to all these people on here lol.

He got out boxed by a master boxer and now all of a sudden he’s completely useless again lol.

He’ll take the rematch and hopefully this time he goes for it a bit more and let’s his hands go.

We love kicking people they're down for some reason. I'm really intrigued to see what the rematch will be like, make or break!

Caporegime
People are just dumb :)

I've not seen either fight but how could he go from apparently barely beating Chisira to outclassing AJ?
Chisora used his weight advantage to bully him, AJ went in to the fight a lot lighter and tried to box him which was never going to happen.

Soldato
I've not seen either fight but how could he go from apparently barely beating Chisira to outclassing AJ?

Fighters like Chisora and Whyte may not have the physical attributes like AJ but they are natural fighters, raw, they leave everything in the ring, they fight fire with fire. AJ is an artificial fighter so to speak, he's been made, fighting isn't really natural to him. He did look very much like a 'stiff bodybuilder' in there last night.

No need for all the hate though, he's one hell of a specimen and with the right game plan and a bit of the spite he had early in his career when he really would let his hands go with intent, and it'll be a great rematch.

Makes me wonder if the Fury fight had gone ahead would he have gone into that trying to outbox Fury as well? How much are these coaches getting paid!?!

Soldato
Fighters like Chisora and Whyte may not have the physical attributes like AJ but they are natural fighters, raw, they leave everything in the ring, they fight fire with fire. AJ is an artificial fighter so to speak, he's been made, fighting isn't really natural to him. He did look very much like a 'stiff bodybuilder' in there last night.

No need for all the hate though, he's one hell of a specimen and with the right game plan and a bit of the spite he had early in his career when he really would let his hands go with intent, and it'll be a great rematch.

Makes me wonder if the Fury fight had gone ahead would he have gone into that trying to outbox Fury as well? How much are these coaches getting paid!?!

How did he do so well in the Olympics then, if he can't box?

Soldato
How did he do so well in the Olympics then, if he can't box?

He can box, sort of, but not in comparison to Usyk or Fury. Wilder can't box at all. AJ ticks a lot of boxes but nothing is really exceptional, but because he's so well rounded he should be able to compete with anyone as long as he has the right game plan.

Soldato
There's a bunch of diamond thieves up in arms now, just lost their title of biggest Hatton Robbery in London.

Even though he was gifted the win by Eddies bent Ref, he was shown up for having some of the worst defence around. That uppercut was free gratis and for nothing

Back
Top Bottom