*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Sniper Elite VR has a 25% discount till Friday on the steam store.

There was a bumper patch earlier in the month that fixed the gripes people had with it, plus a bunch of additional graphical options for the PC.

Soldato
Lone Echo £7.99 on Oculus, so finally picked it up. Awesome, just works so well in VR, the zero gravity movement. Miles better than Alyx imo, which I ended up refunding.

Soldato
Lone Echo £7.99 on Oculus, so finally picked it up. Awesome, just works so well in VR, the zero gravity movement. Miles better than Alyx imo, which I ended up refunding.

Probably my all-time favourite VR game. It's a bit short but it's an emotional rollercoaster. An essential purchase, and looks amazing on Quest 2.

Soldato
Probably my all-time favourite VR game. It's a bit short but it's an emotional rollercoaster. An essential purchase, and looks amazing on Quest 2.

I'd looked at this before but it only seemed to be available for the Rift? Is there any trick to getting it working on a quest 2?

Soldato
its a rift only game

to get it working on the quest, you need to link it to your PC to play PC VR titles

either wire a hardwire, or wireless - airlink (in the headset ) or buy Virtual Desktop

Ah thank you. I've used virtual desktop to play steam games but hadn't even thought about Oculus stuff, should have been obvious, sorry.

Will grab it later as I have £8 credit, so perfect.

Soldato
Do you get Prime Gaming just from having an Amazon Prime account? As I clicked “activate Prime Gaming” and have now redeemed my code for it, or have I unwittingly signed up to a paid subscription on top of my Prime account?

Soldato
Alien: Isolation is too!

P.S i had no idea prime gaming was even a thing!, i'm on a prime trial and just got both games, Freaking awesome, thanks for the heads up!

I didn't realise Prime gaming was a thing either and completely free for Prime members!! I have both games already but, will keep an eye out from now on.

Soldato
Grabbed Squadrons even though I have it on Epic, as the Epic version is a pain in the backside as it launches the game via Origin, so basically it uses two different game clients to launch one game!

Soldato
Do you get Prime Gaming just from having an Amazon Prime account? As I clicked “activate Prime Gaming” and have now redeemed my code for it, or have I unwittingly signed up to a paid subscription on top of my Prime account?
Prime gaming comes with prime. Get new games to keep for ever every month or so.

Back
Top Bottom