Co op games

Soldato
We have never fallen out with each other playing Overcooked at all, are we a minority?....granted though i have shouted abuse at the screen and got properly frustrated with myself :D

Gauntlet is stupidly cheap and a mountain of fun too. We have ploughed through that on almost every difficulty. can be had for a few quid

Soldato
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes - how does that work in VR and multiplayer?

Do you have one person in the headset looking at the bomb, and one in front of the monitor looking at instructions?

Associate
OP
Conversation went like this

Her - what's that game you bought

Me - new world

Her - can we play together on that

Me - it's an mmo so

Her - what's an mmo

Me - I don't think we can dear

Caporegime
I've started playing Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime with my son. He loves it and I must say it's pretty addictive.

And of course I can't type in a PC Co-Op thread without mentioning the outstanding Cuphead.

Associate
If the wife has never tried an mmo, Final Fantasy 14 is very new player friendly and has several hundred hours worth of content for free to play.

If you want to avoid mmos, while not having building mechanics, ive had a blast playing all of these in co-op.

Lara croft guardian of light
Lara croft temple of osiris
Magicka series
Trine series
9 parchments (basically magicka by the trine devs and a criminally underated game)

Associate
I can't believe they haven't released a left 4 dead 3 yet, number 2 is still awesome and has a lot of players, the game has so much potential to be a great franchise.

Soldato
I can't believe they haven't released a left 4 dead 3 yet, number 2 is still awesome and has a lot of players, the game has so much potential to be a great franchise.

Isn't Back 4 Blood the "spiritual successor" so to speak?

Personally I'd recommend 7 Days to Die - can be played solo but is sooooooooo much more fun with a few friends!! (Especially if you can host your own server)

Not the prettiest game I've ever played but the vanilla game plus all of the mods available for it make it a must-play in my opinion!!

Associate
Probably most MMOs, but also online shooters.
When it comes to playing games with friends, our list is varied.

Sometimes we play Rocket League on console (but it's also available on PC)

We sometimes play RTS like StarCraft II and Age of Empires II

And I play Escape from Tarkov with one of my friends

Back
Top Bottom