Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I remember their price blip. Only bought two cases though. Quickly disappeared. :(
20210927-174948.jpg

Caporegime
A few years ago we went to Las Vegas for Christmas and I planned Christmas dinner at the Stratosphere. I researched the best time to sit down and eat while seeing the sun set, tipped the waiter to ensure we got a window table. As the Stratosphere Restaurant slowly rotates you get to see the full 360 degrees of Las Vegas. Not as an impressive city skyline as some but it was still pretty awesome.

There is a similar building in Atlanta that does the same. I set my camera up to take a photo every few minutes while I had my food, so I have a 360 panorama of Atlanta.

V F

V F

Soldato
View from WTC.

Looking back to see Empire State

GQ7i0Dr.jpg

The 3 bridges - Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg (BMW)

gWshd3h.jpg

Damn! New York truly looks beautiful at night. Funny how lights can really change the look of a city compared to daytime.

The freaky part is I remember swinging on the left road area on the first photo in Spider-Man. :cry:

Soldato
A bit touristy and New Yorkers would probably say there are better….but Katz Diner is a must for at least once, as is Russ & Daughters for the Salmon (Lox) Bagel, also Magnolia Bakery. They are all pretty much New York institutions, especially Katz Diner, appearing in several classic movies.

Thanks, will pencil them in before making final decisions. Is there a thread/area for this type of discussion rather than here?

Commissario
A bit touristy and New Yorkers would probably say there are better….but Katz Diner is a must for at least once, as is Russ & Daughters for the Salmon (Lox) Bagel, also Magnolia Bakery. They are all pretty much New York institutions, especially Katz Diner, appearing in several classic movies.
Wanted to visit when we were there in 2017, couldn't face the ~1 hour queue!

Soldato
How do you find this compared to the Breville One Cup? I always found that my cups of tea cooled down quicker, due to the lower water temperature from my previous hot water dispenser.

Never had an issue with water temperature from the Breville machines (I also have one at work). So far this one has been just as good for hot water, needs a good 5 minutes to cool down before it's drinkable.

Soldato
Never had an issue with water temperature from the Breville machines (I also have one at work). So far this one has been just as good for hot water, needs a good 5 minutes to cool down before it's drinkable.
Is that legit? They used to be aweful for tea (<95 degrees)...Absolutely fine for coffee mind.

uUK8ScW.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom