What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
Township Tale

funny, i hate the kind of game like snow Runners or a survival game which require heavily on rations and cooking meat, etc etc

but Township Tale in VR is another level, i like it in VR but not outside of VR

Sounds like me and battle royale/FPS. Not my thing on flatscreen, but I really enjoy doing it in VR.

Decided I need to stop doing quite so much township on my own, otherwise I'm going to burn out.

Associate
Township Tale

funny, i hate the kind of game like snow Runners or a survival game which require heavily on rations and cooking meat, etc etc

but Township Tale in VR is another level, i like it in VR but not outside of VR
Yeah that's interesting that. I had the same thing with Astro Bot, I normally don't care about cutesy platformers all that much but Astro got me so hard it's in my top 3 vr games!

Associate
Just completed TWD: Saints and Sinners. Such a great game. Can't wait for a sequel, there's so much possibility there.
If you're on the fence, get it. If you like The Walking Dead get it. The only downside is that there are no TV show characters in it. It works well anyway.

I'll even leave a link where you can get it cheaper.

Underboss
Car racing is the only genre my VR legs can't handle. Literally no issues with locomotion etc, but sitting and driving churns my stomach in seconds.

Could be , because of some latency issue or something

I'm OK with PC2 , but when I upped the graphics settings a bit, even though I didn't notice any issues, it gave me awful headaches etc , so could be a drop in fps or something

Soldato
Car racing is the only genre my VR legs can't handle. Literally no issues with locomotion etc, but sitting and driving churns my stomach in seconds.

Yeah, check out the settings in the car racing game you are playing. What you describe is the viewpoint been locked to the car in the game. You need to change the view to been locked to the horizon. That works much better for VR.

Back
Top Bottom