Official FIFA 22 Thread

Don
I feel the need to congratulate EA, I'm truly astounded by this years Fifa. I didn't think it was possible to make a Fifa that I hated more than Fifa 20 but by god they've done it. In my opinion this is the worst Fifa I've ever seen, its just not fun.

Hoping for some massive patches to fix it, but if it stays like this I just can't see me playing it this year.

:D I'm sure you said the last year

Man of Honour
I personally enjoy FIFA more when things are RNG (as long as the RNG is spread out equally), lots of animations and more realistic weird stuff going on helps the game IMO.

I've never really enjoyed it when it's ultra precision arcade stuff.

Early days though, but enjoying it on the PS5 so far.

Soldato
:D I'm sure you said the last year

I guess its because I don't want a football sim, I want a fun game. The Fifa I've enjoyed the most was Fifa 19, which is many peoples worst Fifa. Different strokes for different folks I guess... and with EA we will probably be playing a completely different game in 2 weeks.

Don
I guess its because I don't want a football sim, I want a fun game. The Fifa I've enjoyed the most was Fifa 19, which is many peoples worst Fifa. Different strokes for different folks I guess... and with EA we will probably be playing a completely different game in 2 weeks.

EA will struggle to win really, not that they deserve anyone defending their corner, a truly terrible company but everyone slates the OP skill loves last year, they tone them down and they get criticised anyway.

Soldato
Skill move animations were way too fast last year and that's coming from someone who loved using them. Learning just the elastico alone in the right situation would cause most average players an issue in the box.
Elastico and ball roll + scoop turn were a nightmare. I still try it but noticed it's a lot harder and not as consistent to pull off which IMO is an improvement.

Soldato
You can nerf overpowered skill moves without killing dribbling dead though. I agree that skill moves needed some addressing, along with jockey speed which made defending too easy, but the way they've gone about is to make the game really really heavy. Meh I'll stop moaning, for those of you enjoying it I hope you continue to love it.

Soldato
OP
It's alright, I don't love it though. I didn't enjoy 21 and most say the PS4 version is a copy of that. Also it just seems counter intuitive now to have a PS5 and play that version, I'm not doing it again this year :D

Caporegime
I assume then going sbc is a decent way to earn cash ?
Also is there a web page to check what’s the cheapest solutions to them ?

he’s just started the shaq Lyon one .
Thanks

Do the hybrid league and hybrid nations ones first. I’ve had some decent pulls from those.

Use Futbin for the squads but try and use the fodder he’s already got.

Caporegime
This is the team I'm using atm:

efpKQH1.png

Short term upgrades will be Theo Hernandez LB, Kimpembe CB switching Marquinhos and Barella to the right side, Dumfries RB, Chiesa RW.

Longer term will probably try and get that hero Di Natale card up top.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Currently using this (as a 41212 Narrow):

dRC4EGP.jpg

Favourite player so far is Sancho at CAM, really good on the ball and feels way faster than 81 pace, Son and Haaland up top - both great.

Don't think Can is great, but not a huge selection of CDM's aside from the very expensive Kante.

Back
Top Bottom