New World MMO

Caporegime
So we go live at 7am tomorrow ?
should be but people from other regions will jump on EU since names are global and EU servers come online first.

will there be huge queues or server crashes thanks to the way amazon did names...

I finally caved and bought it :D feels like it's been ages since I bought a game on steam :O

Associate
694 in queue now

try disabling ipv6?

yep sorted

anyone else getting this issue heres the fix

If you receive the following error message “Product information not found” when attempting to launch New World.

If you encounter this error, you may be able to resolve it by turning IPv6 off:

1. From the Start/Windows Menu, select settings.
  2. Select Network and Internet.
  3. In the Status section, under change your network settings, select "Change adapter options.
  4. When the Network Connections window opens, right click your network connection.
  5. Select properties.
  6. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
  7. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TPC/IPv6) box.
  8. Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
  9. Try launching the game again.
Should you still encounter this error and are on a Windows Preview Insider build, please roll back to a stable build of Windows 10, as we are not currently supporting Windows Insider Builds.

Associate
Reserved two names at 7:10 this morning.

Bifrost had a queue of 4100 odd and Hellheim had a queue around 7200. It would be nice to know the actually server limits. I know it was extended in Open beta but I don't think anyone ever found out what it was.

Steam stats showing a peak of 213K at the moment so nice to see it has surpassed the previous all time peaks. Currently placed 3rd but this is probably inflated a bit due name reservations.

Associate
Reserved two names at 7:10 this morning.

Bifrost had a queue of 4100 odd and Hellheim had a queue around 7200. It would be nice to know the actually server limits. I know it was extended in Open beta but I don't think anyone ever found out what it was.

Steam stats showing a peak of 213K at the moment so nice to see it has surpassed the previous all time peaks. Currently placed 3rd but this is probably inflated a bit due name reservations.

i think its everyone pounding the eu servers to reserve a name as i think were the 1st region to get the servers online

in all fairness i was expecting a poo show trying get on a server on day 1

Back
Top Bottom