Tragic death of Gabby Petito

Caporegime
It's not quite as tragic as this case, where a black guy ... [rambling incoherence, something gun crime, something borders, something here are some stats I plucked straight from my ass ...]

You are quite something. OP starts an (admittedly) not stellar thread (poor thread title by dowie's incredible standards) and you try to flip it to a race thing because ..?

Oh, is it because both the suspect and the victim are white and that's difficult for you to deal with?

OK, back to thread.

Caporegime
OP
OP starts an (admittedly) not stellar thread (poor thread title by dowie's incredible standards)

Sorry to disappoint, though probs a bit too inappropriate to make a joke with this one.

I am still disappointed that my "Prince Andrew, apparently not a nonce" thread (or some title along those lines) got vanished for being distasteful speculation or something etc.. it was clearly years ahead of its time!

Soldato
Let's not jump the gun, there's a process to follow, the Police handbook for managing the involvement of celebrity consultants mandates that any evidence supplied by a celebrity bounty-hunter be confirmed through the appointment of a celebrity psychic. Let them go through the motions.

WHAT.

You should have read the link which states the police had looked at the video footage.
And Dog was tipped off and was right.

The police work mostly on tips in FL. But you did know that.

Soldato
Never thought the big bad dog would be the one to sort this out. Thought Meth heads were his forte!

Horrible story though. Really hope it's a son we have on the way and not a daughter. Life just seems like it would be filled with worrying if it's a girl.

Soldato
Why do people get so obsessed with American culture? Some people seem to get genuinely upset about a person they've never met in a country they'll never visit let alone a society they'd ever have to live in.

Weirder than walking a cat on a lead IMO.

Soldato
It's not quite as tragic as this case, where a guy scoops up a young women who mistook his car for her Uber before being stabbed 120 times, killed and dumped...

Screenshot-20210926-104609-Chrome.jpg

Expecting riots soon...
Saw this one on coffee house crime on yt, the guy got caught.

Soldato
Brian Laundrie's possessions have been found, along with human remains, so that's probably him:

https://news.yahoo.com/brian-laundries-personal-items-found-165700990.html
https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/10/20/Brian-Laundrie-Gabby-Petito-park/9401634750976/

Took the easy way out.

What a pathetic human being he was.

Help me out here - I can't find any info on him being charged with her death let alone convicted at this point... Guessing my google-fu skills are letting me down :(:confused:

Back
Top Bottom