Hot Wheels Unleashed

Soldato
Yeah from what I saw you can create tracks. Reviews seem positive.

looks great, could be fun with the boy… seeing as it was £17 on cdkeys I have picked it up and taken a chance!

Soldato
OP
I wasn't aware of the UW scenario either, ah well.

Just found a steam forums thread and a guy has had a response from the Devs

"thanks for reporting the problem, the dev team is aware and working on it.
The ultrawide resolution support will be released in a future patch
Thanks for the patience. We hope you can still enjoy the game"

That's good enough for me if a dev can recognise the issue is out there from a customer base and already be working on rectifying it

ne0

ne0

Associate
That's good enough for me if a dev can recognise the issue is out there from a customer base and already be working on rectifying it

UW support in 2021 should be part of the MVP not treated like some kind of defect that they didn't know about until people complained. Ridiculous.

Soldato
OP
UW support in 2021 should be part of the MVP not treated like some kind of defect that they didn't know about until people complained. Ridiculous.

Oh granted it should be there tbh. Nuts that wasn't as standard. But when you compare that response to the shower of you know what that the devs behind Dark Alliance have been, it's better.

Soldato
I've done the first race, but don't like to game too late these days before bed... [/oldman]
It seems alright, like a mario kart style handling or similar. Looks fantastic, but the lack of UW caused mild sadness. :(

From the start and doing one race there were already 4 different crates opening with cars in them. It feels like the framework is there for this to turn into a mtx nightmare.
I'll try it out on the TV tomorrow to see how split screen is. I think this could be a pretty fun multiplayer experience.

Associate
I never imagine a game like this releasing without ultrawide support. I mean it's nice game and a great candidate for Ultra wide withall those details and so much horizontal action happening. also including Slipt screen is a winner but imagine split screen with ultrawide. it's simply perfect.

Soldato
I can't say I've loved and hated a game so much since Donkey Kong on the switch.

This game is as brilliant as it is frustrating (although not as frustrating as mario kart when someone throws a bomb at you).

Come on then.....how the hell do you get past those bloody spiders!!

Back
Top Bottom