Most comfortable head strap for quest 2?

Associate
Hello can you tell which is the most comfortable quest 2 replacement strap under 50€?

My main problem with the stock is that i have to tighten it quite hard in order for it not to drift low and make everything blurry, and because it is tight i find it uncomfortable

thanks

Soldato
Bobo (something) halo strap is well reviewed. I think that unfortunately headstraps is a personal thing.

A counterweight (battery pack makes most sense), really does make a big difference regardless of what headstrap you go for.

Associate
I never got a halo strap to fit. Maybe I have an odd-shaped head but with the halo strip gripping my forehead the headset was over my mouth, with the headset over my eyes the halo strap was floating around above my forehead. I just stuck with my Elite Strap.

Soldato
Hello can you tell which is the most comfortable quest 2 replacement strap under 50€?

My main problem with the stock is that i have to tighten it quite hard in order for it not to drift low and make everything blurry, and because it is tight i find it uncomfortable

thanks

Soldato
over your mouth ? what the hell! lol

Sounds like he had the strap fitted upside down.
50743172871_081c5c38ae_o_d.gif

Soldato
I've got the elite battery strap with the addition of a VR cover rear pad and a VR cover front facial interface and it's very comfy, well balanced and the battery life extension is great.

Trouble is that's a) expensive, and b) the Elite straps have a tendency to crack...

Last edited:
Associate
over your mouth ? what the hell! lol
Turns out my mistake was assuming the halo was supposed to sit on your forehead, but the quest hangs down under the strap by around an inch. We put it on my sons Quest this afternoon and found that it sits right at the edge of the forehead and top of your head, and then down quite low at the back. It just fits me like that (I have a big head) but is perfect for my son who has a normal sized head. So at least we are able to use that one now - but it was far from perfect for me with a larger noggin, so I'll keep using my Elite strap until it breaks again.

Associate
I'm using this one, feels just as comfortable as the stock rift s one to me, I am still mind blown how shockingly bad the stock strap is though, its borderline not fit for purpose imo.

Soldato
I'm using this one, feels just as comfortable as the stock rift s one to me, I am still mind blown how shockingly bad the stock strap is though, its borderline not fit for purpose imo.

I bought that one as it was cheap when i first got my Quest 2 as a temporary stand in, and 3 months later i'm still using it as it's been great tbh.

Back
Top Bottom