*** Show us your Dogs ***

Got this little cutie 2 weeks ago, Hector.
hector1.jpg
Oh so adorable and beautiful.

Commissario
Those of you that have a bitch, how do you deal with the mess when she comes into season?
We're about to enter our first season with our ~6 month old lab and I don't want the house to turn into a battle scene, any tips? Have seen some dog nappies on Amazon but I'm not sure how she'd take to that!

Soldato
Those of you that have a bitch, how do you deal with the mess when she comes into season?
We're about to enter our first season with our ~6 month old lab and I don't want the house to turn into a battle scene, any tips? Have seen some dog nappies on Amazon but I'm not sure how she'd take to that!

Ours doesn't mind the nappies, once they're on she doesn't really bother with them. They're a bit of a faff, and it's not exactly a pleasant thing to have to do - but they've worked ok so far. Just make sure you get several, so they can be washed out each day etc.

Soldato

With my mums dogs we gave her dog nappies and she was fine with it after the first day or so.

We got our dog spayed before her first season (Vets advice) so fortunately didn't have to deal with that problem ourselves this time

Associate
Cassie is our 13 year old Lab

Winnie is our 13 week old Lab / German shorthaired pointer cross.

The old girl trys to ignore the pup as much as possible but she just wants to play all the time!
h3xTWuVl.jpg

Cassie is our 13 year old Lab

Winnie is our 13 week old Lab / German shorthaired pointer cross.

The old girl trys to ignore the pup as much as possible but she just wants to play all the time!
h3xTWuVl.jpg
OMG!! That's too cute!!

How did you get on with the initial meet and greet?

I'm getting a new miniature sausage dog puppy on the 15th October so am just starting to think about how to introduce my 12 and a half year old to her.

I'm sending a blanket to the breeder so that she can send it back with the puppy scent on for Maddie to smell.

Associate
As we both work full time, we never thought it was fair to get a dog.
Once my wifes work said she could work from home, the mindset changed.

Had this little guy a couple of weeks.
Meet Chester...

I4z96qR.jpg

As we both work full time, we never thought it was fair to get a dog.
Once my wifes work said she could work from home, the mindset changed.

Had this little guy a couple of weeks.
Meet Chester...

I4z96qR.jpg
Awwwwwww :)

I'm going to have work out how to try and post pictures from my android phone on here of my little girl.

I'm embarrassingly rubbish with these kinds of things :(

Back
Top Bottom