Intel Gamer Days Build

Associate
OP
1f579.png
GIVEAWAY
1f579.png

To commemorate this year’s Gamer Days, Intel asked me to build a fully customized gaming PC from the ground up! Now you have a chance to win it!

Yes, the dual system custom Enyo, featuring the ASUS Republic of Gamers ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Glacial Z590 and Intel i9 119000K, an ASUS RTX 3090, 64Gb CORSAIR Dominator RAM, 6Tb of WD Black NVME Storage, and a full custom Alphacool English loop.

But wait there's more! I said dual system right
1f642.png

This build also includes an ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero, Intel 11700K, 32GB Corsair RAM, an ASUS RTX 3080, 4TB WD Black storage, and again a full custom Alphacool loop.

The best part is that every entry supports Technovation, an incredible organization empowering girls to become leaders through tech education.

To enter to win, donate $10 or more by visiting prizeo.com/mod83 You’ll be entered to win 1 of 5 custom PCs built by modders all over the world. (You could win mine!)

If you want to give more, you’ll earn more entries to win. Use promo code MOD83 and get 200 BONUS ENTRIES when you make a donation.

Good luck!

Associate
OP
Some final images of the completed system that do it justice! Dont forget that Intel are giving this system away at Prizeo, supporting Technovation. Get 200 free entries, details above.

1-Intel.jpg

2-Intel.jpg

3-Intel.jpg

4-Intel.jpg

5-Intel.jpg

6-Intel.jpg

7-Intel.jpg

Credit to andrepattenden.com for the images, he did a great job on this!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks bud, I could have but I didnt want to take away from the look of the Enyo. Its a beautiful monster of a case and if Raijintek see this build log and videos, I hope we could see a V.2 at some point, with panels just a tad thicker to compensate.

Back
Top Bottom