Gigabyte M28U Release Date

Soldato
Thanks.

Tempted to switch my order to the M32U now it's in stock.

No idea when the M28u will be in stock.

32" to big ?? is it worth the extra £90??. No sure what to do.

Yes i would say 32" is the perfect size actually we need more 32" 4k monitors so yes.

Associate
Thanks.

Tempted to switch my order to the M32U now it's in stock.

No idea when the M28u will be in stock.

32" to big ?? is it worth the extra £90??. No sure what to do.
Depends on if you really need the extra size or not. I wouldn't purchase based on whats in stock right now, better to decide which one is more suitable and have some patience since you will likely have it for years. There isn't an in-depth review of the M32U on RTINGS or hardware unboxed yet, it's possible it won't perform as well as the M28U.

Soldato
Depends on if you really need the extra size or not. I wouldn't purchase based on whats in stock right now, better to decide which one is more suitable and have some patience since you will likely have it for years. There isn't an in-depth review of the M32U on RTINGS or hardware unboxed yet, it's possible it won't perform as well as the M28U.
Panel performance wise M32U should be identical to already reviewed FI32U.

Associate
It's a "AMD FreeSync Premium Pro" monitor which now means it's G-Sync compatible, just doesn't have dedicated G-Sync chip. I've seen zero problems with it enabled, which I couldn't say about my previous G9 which had the G-Sync chip and was riddled with compatibility problems.

Back
Top Bottom