Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
While I still enjoy a whirl at this (basically because i got really good at sniping), I've now finished with this.

WAs fun while it lasted, but theres just too many great games coming out.

Soldato
I've been switching between this and Plague Tale, been really impressed with it actually. I tend to get obsessed with a single game until I'm sick of it so will wait for the next big single player thing and do that to death. Done the Thumper now, just the Nail Gun and a couple of Melee things and everything's golden. Season 5 today so some new maps to play!

Caporegime
I do, I think it's the best Zombies yet. Outbreak is a nice change of direction and the round based maps are a lot of fun also, good progression, lots of guns, perks etc.

Zombies is good fun, manage to get to around level 35 frequently when grinding guns and camos. Think the hightest is around 52 (only once). Note this is when on PC, not as high on Controller!

First time ever getting Dark Aether this year.

Caporegime
Cant say I've noticed that in the past, its a 26.7GB update on my Series X this morning

Mine doesn't do that, just downloads the patch.

Weird, both me and a friend of mine on a Series X have to redownload the entire game every time there's a patch :/

That's with the enhanced version of the game. The non next gen game doesn't do it....

Associate
Weird, both me and a friend of mine on a Series X have to redownload the entire game every time there's a patch :/

That's with the enhanced version of the game. The non next gen game doesn't do it....
I've played the game on both my Series X and Series S and my friend has a Series X and we've only ever had to download the patch.

Soldato
Got an email from them yesterday warning cheaters that they are onto you! Not that I think it was aimed at me specifically but I've only ever played on console so no idea how you cheat on xbox and even if I could, a little glance at my KD ratio would indicate I don't. :D

Soldato
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but is there a way to stop COD from removing old add-ons such as texture packs etc when they release an update?

Every single time it removes 50+gb of downloads only for me to constantly keep re-downloading them. :mad:

Soldato
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but is there a way to stop COD from removing old add-ons such as texture packs etc when they release an update?

Every single time it removes 50+gb of downloads only for me to constantly keep re-downloading them. :mad:
Luck of the draw it seems - plenty people on Reddit say they basically have to redownload the whole game every patch.

Soldato
Gone back to this now as I'm not getting on with Vanguard Zombies. Managed level 75 on Die Maschine, took 4 hours and left me drained. Just two more guns until I've prestiged Dark Ether as well as Dark Matter. Hopefully Vanguard will add more content soon.

Back
Top Bottom