What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Watch on the way! The dial is too gorgeous to pass up on, cheers @Rikki. Hey @mrk I see you like watches as well as bikes too :p

Liked watches since 2012 :) Bikes is more a recent thing since the Pandemic started though haha!

Even bigger fan of good lume though :cool:

lume_night_phonepic.jpg

Soldato
Liked watches since 2012 :) Bikes is more a recent thing since the Pandemic started though haha!

Even bigger fan of good lume though <snip>

Yeah me too, had to get something to keep the fitness up after these sedentary years.

That's a gorgeous watch...

The Cuervo will be with me tomorrow, can't wait, but I'm off to Wales for the weekend to see what all the fuss is about mountain biking there. :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Wales has an epic bike park a mate told me about when we rode Rogate. It has a lift too so you don't have to push yourself up after a ride down!

Look forward to seeing pics when it's arrived, does look very nice, reminds me of a combination of Habring 2 and Seiko's Pressage dial texturing style.

Soldato
They've got a few there mate, BikeParkWales, Revolution, DyFi. Don't think I'm at that level yet though, they look bonkers. We're doing Gwydir.

Will get some pics up when I get it (hoping tomorrow AM before I set off!) :)

Soldato
Are search engines indexing forum threads now or what, my IG feed had this tonight...

What a time we live in lol.
No idea but somehow 'social media', which I've only been using to find local fuel, knows I've been looking at getting a new car.... even though I've got everything from them 'blocked' lol

Probably stuck something else on sites to track us remotely based on IP address or similar.... yes, what a time we live in :(

I don't need an advert for something I'm already doing :rolleyes:

Soldato
It arrived two minutes before I left for Wales. Had a little peek, gorgeous. Need to take some links out and brown strap arriving next week. Will take some pictures when I get back, it is number 1 of 30 too! :cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's 36mm, so yes whilst it is small, it isn't small at the same time given it's inspired by actual classic watches which were all 33-38mm back then.

They are all sold out Not even half a day from release and sold out :/ I was dead set on the silver as well!

Back
Top Bottom