What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Automobilista 2

It has come on in leaps and bounds, getting better and better. I installed months back and uninstalled, purely because it was not ready. The second game is now taking on the form of the first, and the amount of content, blimey.

Racing a Chevette around, some less known Brazilian tracks, Absolutely brilliant.

Associate
10 hours into Cyberpunk. Thought it was about time I saw what all the fuss was about. Still not sure what I think. I'm sick as a dog at the moment so don't think that's helping. Some bits have been good.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
New Simulator Queuing World. I've nearly beat it though I'm at 1641.

Hahaha. I was going to take a punt on this but think I’ll wait a few weeks and see if they sort it out first.

I don’t have time to wait in queues, not even for diesel at the moment, never mind to play a game that I’ll have already paid for!

Currently replaying Dishonoured 2 as a stop gap.

Man of Honour
I'm nearing the finish on Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous (easily my game of the year) , playing some Diablo 2 alongside that and waiting for The Riftbreaker on 14th Oct and the Battlefield 2042 open beta on 8th Oct and then update 5 of Satisfactory on 26th Oct.

Associate
I didn't think Cyber punk was very good. I'm playing Subnautica and enjoying it.

I seem to get bored when there is too much reading in games. I don't mind reading books but in games I just want to play a really good story. Maybe it's because I'm nearly 40 :p Seems every room I enter there is something to pick up and read. I'll stick with it anyway. I got Subnautica o Epic ages ago - is it any good?

Associate
I seem to get bored when there is too much reading in games. I don't mind reading books but in games I just want to play a really good story. Maybe it's because I'm nearly 40 :p Seems every room I enter there is something to pick up and read. I'll stick with it anyway. I got Subnautica o Epic ages ago - is it any good?
My personal view is that Subnautica is one of the best games I have played. There are the occasional glitches, the major one being the ocean bottom details not showing correctly until you get closer and the slow rendering of it at times. But its great from a survival (PvE) and open world perspective.

Associate
Had a brief burn out but now that I managed to troubleshoot Deathloop I'm playing that in short bursts, but mostly playing Atelier Ryza at the moment
Did start Encased but after something like 200 hours of Pathfinder since it came out I can't bear any more CRPG play for a while. Still tempted to try Nier: Automata as well but not really got the money spare right now

As standard with a JRPG, Ryza has no autosave and crashed on me losing like an hour play
While it's fun and compelling, Atelier Ryza has proven way too easy on normal difficulty
Feel like I may need to turn it up when I'm beating what are meant to be big bosses in a couple of uses of my crafter consumables. Either it is too easy or I have gone way overboard on gearing myself

Caporegime
My personal view is that Subnautica is one of the best games I have played. There are the occasional glitches, the major one being the ocean bottom details not showing correctly until you get closer and the slow rendering of it at times.

And you can see the Unity engine has been vastly improved for Below Zero. There's none of that sudden pop-in and jerkiness anymore. It's a total delight to play.

Soldato

Totally get where you coming from I can't be bothered to read much in games and like you I'm an avid reader. I heard subnaughtica was a good game so I tried it and I think it's amazing. After this I'll play the second one on game pass.

Associate
Got a few games on the go now.

AC Valhalla - Kind of run out of steam with it at the moment but will keep it on the backburner. About half way through.
Life is Strange True Colours - Nice easy going relaxing game that just looks nice
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous - Each time i play i feel im in deep and theres so much to do so falling behind (but love it)
Deathloop - Enjoying it ish... Love the style and look cos im a big Dishonored/Prey fan so nice to drop in and out and just do a mission now and then.

Associate
Right now I play mostly Diablo 2 R and New World - but I'm getting bored of Diablo - whatever the hell it's a game that's over 20 years old and the content is quite short.

I spend the most time in the New world now, but I wish I had read sensible tutorials earlier and my character is not very OP

Soldato
Pathfinder WoR, gave it a few patch's and now getting into it. Immense game so far, loved first one and can see this one rated as high if not higher by the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom