What TV shows are you currently watching

Caporegime
I loved this series - binge watched 1-5 and then the finale yesterday. It's been slated as unrealistic and 'too woke' in some of the papers, but I really liked it.
I was getting really bugged by the flashback scenes. They were constant and added nothing to the story. Only thing that let it down for me. And as for the Russians ganging up to take out a Vanguard sub, nah not buying that lol :p

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Aussie Gold Hunters....

Hoping that one where they dive in some creek and dig gold out of it in the middle nowhere makes a return as well. No idea how they can make a living out of this though but it was fun to watch.

(Cant stand the american versions of it though, most of them are so up their own ****** and a bunch of drama queens)

Soldato
Evil Genius - Netflix

10/10

Holy hell that was good, 4 episodes about a true story, I'd never heard of the 2003 Pizza boy bombing / heist but what a crazy true story. Loved every second of it. A must watch.

Just finished this, was a good watch but no-way I would go 10/10. Probably 7½ / 10 from me, definitely worth a watch, very, erm... interesting I guess!

Back
Top Bottom