Google Pixel 5

Soldato
I'm very late to the thread. But are people forcing 90hz? So far I have just left it on smooth display and it seems fine to me?

Also, wow, the haptics feedback is a really big Stepdown from my 3XL that I came from. That's a big shame as I didn't think it would bother me as much as it is.

I came from a pixel 4 xl and yes many elements are not as good as the 3 / 4.

It's a mid range phone so you would expect that right

Soldato
I came from a pixel 4 xl and yes many elements are not as good as the 3 / 4.

It's a mid range phone so you would expect that right

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I also knew what to expect when it came to audio. The 3XL has 2 great front firing speakers. - But I'm not finding the speakers in the 5 too bad at all. Phone calls are better actually as my 3XL had a constant his.

Finally got a case today. Went with the Spigin Liquid Air

Soldato
What are people using for a vent phone mount for the P5? Ideally one that has a support on the bottom as well as the sides but if you've had a good experience with something else then I'm be interested to know!

Soldato
Another key detail, weight

Pixel 6 207g
Pixel 6 Pro 210g

Quite brick like?

iPhone 13 174g
iPhone 13 Pro 203g
Galaxy S21 169g
Galaxy S21+ 200g
Galaxy S21 Ultra 227g

Click translate
https://twitter.com/yoyoyo_1185/status/1450331314633117700

(this also mentions, reservations start on the 20th and release on the 28th)

Wrong thread, but also no it's fairly in line. The pro being pretty much in the middle of the s21 and iPhone pros

Soldato
I'm very late to the thread. But are people forcing 90hz? So far I have just left it on smooth display and it seems fine to me?

Also, wow, the haptics feedback is a really big Stepdown from my 3XL that I came from. That's a big shame as I didn't think it would bother me as much as it is.

Have you tried playing with the settings? I remember when I got my 4a and thought the same, fiddled a bit and it felt much better.

Associate
Had a recent update, and some of the UI has changed. Noticed it when setting an alarm. Bolder text and Boxes around the different alarms.
Has this changed for everyone recently?

Another change has been the positioning of the "x" to close an advert, which is now conveniently behind the front camera. :(
Perhaps its just one or two games, but Mobilityware Solitaire for example, an ad comes on between deals, but I can`t close it because the button to do so is partially behind the camera.
Anyone else seeing this?

Associate
Hello, after upgrading to Android 12, I can't have a centered Google At a glance widget?

I can add a second, but there is no way to remove the top one?

Also, I have lost Skype notifications on the lock screen, I can hear the alert and the screen activates but unlike Whatapp nothing is show on the lock screen, an application bug that needs fixing from Microsoft?

android.png

Soldato
Side stepped over from my s10e to a Pixel 5 as the 6 is huge and ugly, very impressed, battery life is incredible, 90hz is lovely and getting android 12 on release is a nice touch, no more waiting for Samsung to release!

Got the Spigen Liquid Air case but I find it too chunky, going to try out the X-level guardian which seems to be the slimmest offering I can find.

Back
Top Bottom