**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Caporegime
Think I have finally worked out why my volume is so low on my headphones with my F3. Had to change region and the max volume seems to have gone up, and more options available regarding BT audio quality in Developer Options.

Soldato
I had my heart mostly decided on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro after watching a few reviews and after having a Xiaomi MiA1 since when that was pretty new, so just under 4 years now?
And erm classic kind of cold feet: Any ideas what is coming out soon from them that will be every so slightly not even importantly incrementally better? Black Friday sales making the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro better priced maybe? Or is 11/11 sale a bigger thing?

Oh haha, Note 11 just announced, then hopefully get a Note 11 on 11/11

Last edited:
Associate
My S8+ is on the way out, screen is mangled and battery is fairly poor. I was just going to pick up a regular phone like A12 but these Chinese phones have grabbed my interest.

Is there any standout models that are recommended ? Would they be an upgrade on an S8+ ?

Soldato
US I think but I am now wondering if I convinced myself it went up :cry::o, seems quiet again but I had just done an update so it might have reverted.

Will check and get back to you.

My earphones are a little quiet but I've not tried them on another phone. Bluetooth when connected to my van is fine the

Man of Honour
Just bought a Poco X3 Pro. What a really nice phone for the money - and so much storage, mine is the 256GB version.

It's not quite as sexy as my old Mi9T but I'm really pleased with it and the battery performance is a lot better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom