*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Keep for ever ?

If that's true then,
Surely that's worth the £8 prime membership
What with prime reading, prime music, prime gaming, prime video, and free next Day delivery (with regular prime only special offers) prime is frankly an insane deal. Their customer service is outstanding too.

They may be tax Dodgers and killing the competition ;). But there is no doubting they offer bonkers value. dont forget prime student is half price for all university folk and that lasts for 4 years.

Associate
I had no idea! Also had no idea prime reading was a thing until i tried to buy 3 body problem on my kindle.

They might need to advertise this more

Associate
Thats awesome that prime are offering games, thx for the heads up whoever posted about it. Been a prime member for years mainly just for the free same or next day delivery. I see they have star wars squadrons and alien isolation for members, great games but i already own them. Will be keeping an eye on what they offer

Soldato
If anyone with Prime has a spare Squadrons CD key they don’t need, I’d really appreciate it :)

likewise if anybody wants the Alien Isolation or Ghostrunner key, just let me know!

Caporegime
If anyone with Prime has a spare Squadrons CD key they don’t need, I’d really appreciate it :)

likewise if anybody wants the Alien Isolation or Ghostrunner key, just let me know!

Sent you squadrons code, alien isolation has to be in your linked Epic account to Prime.

Associate
What with prime reading, prime music, prime gaming, prime video, and free next Day delivery (with regular prime only special offers) prime is frankly an insane deal. Their customer service is outstanding too.

They may be tax Dodgers and killing the competition ;). But there is no doubting they offer bonkers value. dont forget prime student is half price for all university folk and that lasts for 4 years.
Shame that all the amazon apps are trash:(

Soldato
Shame that all the amazon apps are trash:(
? Not sure what you mean. I get the odd rare crash of prime on my under the TV media box but it is an obscure chipset and even Google play crashes. The app works fine on all my other devices.

The Kindle software works great IME as does the amazon shopping ap but even then you can just use the webpage

Which one do you have problems with ?

Associate
I mean with the money Amazon have you'd expect the apps to be the best. The TV app isn't very good, lacks features and is sluggish. The phone app is the same. Nowhere near as good as netflix and even Disney plus which in comparison has just started. I won't complain too loudly because I get all the amazon services for free due to a situation :p.

Soldato
Few decent deals on steam this week.

The best price id hand to GRIP for £3.99 A super fun rollcage clone, everything you'd expect for a full priced release with great visuals.

If you don't have Subnautica it's well worth the £12 it's currently selling for. They've got Bellow Zero at £18 as well, the VR mod is supposedly better than the original. The original Subnautica still terrifies me to this day after a few nasty encounters with the games inhabitants, certainly a great VR experience if you haven't before though.

Back
Top Bottom