*** The Official iOS 15 Thread ***

Soldato
My iPad Pro 12 inch has finally returned to "fast" again with this update.
It's been not right since 14.5, and had just gotten used to it. With that in mind I figured it couldn't be any worse moving to 15.
Great move. I had a quick play with the translation app and think it's very good.

Man of Honour
Not sure if already mentioned by after upgrading the entries in Google Auth app have all duplicated. Apparently if you remove one it will remove the original and the duplicate so don't do that. For some deleting and installing the app again fixed it but it didn't for me so going to have to set up all the 2FA devices I have in it again.. annoying.

Soldato
After being burned last year with iOS 14, and it taking until 14.3 to sort out many issues I had, I won’t be upgrading until 15.3.

My phone is currently working flawlessly, and definitely don’t want the hassle of things going wrong :p

Soldato
Not sure if already mentioned by after upgrading the entries in Google Auth app have all duplicated. Apparently if you remove one it will remove the original and the duplicate so don't do that. For some deleting and installing the app again fixed it but it didn't for me so going to have to set up all the 2FA devices I have in it again.. annoying.
Bitwarden :)

Soldato
Focus appears to be working quite nicely in the latest beta as well. The modes transition when they’re meant to and I don’t get out of place notifications now.

Soldato
Not an iOS 15 feature but I’ve just realised you can select multiple app icons and move them all at once :eek:

Begin dragging an icon
Now tap on additional icons
Drag them all in place
????
Profit

Can also do this in Safari browser to select multiple images to copy :)

Soldato
Still getting choppy close animations randomly on 15 (not 15.01). Quite frustrating to see.

Struggling hugely with the Safari bar. I like it at the top but also like the tab bar. I keep switching between the two but miss them both lol

Soldato
Still getting choppy close animations randomly on 15 (not 15.01). Quite frustrating to see.

Struggling hugely with the Safari bar. I like it at the top but also like the tab bar. I keep switching between the two but miss them both lol

I'm getting choppy performance on an 11 pro...

Back
Top Bottom