Hanyes Autofix

Associate
Looks like it's not the same thing as it used to be. I looked up my Avensis and it says "The instructions are no longer step-by-step and are best-suited to confident home mechanics or professionals.".

I would guess you could potentially get better (free) information for jobs by just googling in that case.

Associate
OP
Thanks that's interesting, you could well be right that's why I asked the question. I need to look into this more because I have a problem that needs wiring diagrams and info that I have searched for with not much success thus far.

Associate
I tried it and it wasn't very good, all I was after is an exploded diagram and torque values of the brake system but none of that was available. I had a browse through it and there was nothing useful, at least on the mechanical side anyway.

I complained straight away. They responded quickly and had no issue with refunding so there's no harm trying and getting a refund if you are not happy.

Associate
OP
I think I've made my mind up to stay away from it for my needs anyway, I already have Diagnostic software and know my way around cars in general.
So I guess my best bet is to find a Ye ole Work Shop manual to solve this one as somebody has already had there mitts on the wiring already.

Thanks for your input all, very useful

Back
Top Bottom