Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I've said often that his aim is just too good. I don't care how long you have played or how much in-game aim assist there is, he's just too good at aiming at any distance. a lot of you tubers/twitch streamers are

lol, that hipfire white dot where it jumps to the player :D

Why dont these turds get banned? Even better IP bans

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Everyone calling cheats with there 1KD in every game lol roll on new map and anti cheat

Are you trying to say that you need to be better than average to be able to understand unfair play?

I'm split here thinking that I want you to believe this is true but at the same time I'm hoping nobody thinks like this. Either way = :D.

Associate
Are you trying to say that you need to be better than average to be able to understand unfair play?

I'm split here thinking that I want you to believe this is true but at the same time I'm hoping nobody thinks like this. Either way = :D.

Well Warzone has low tickrate servers and Cod Tracker is there for stats if you have doubts you can clearly see who is hacking or not from a mile away from Headshot % and KD in the last 7 days, low level new account, or stolen account and of course you can see blatent Aimbot and Walls getting pinged out of the sky with no attachment Kar98.

But you got remember specator lag is slowed down in Kill Cam nearly makes every kill look sus, But these small youtubers trying to get views who where also banned cheating themselves trying to make a few quid from calling out streamers every day literally three more today:o, think rather listen to a former CDL pro Tommey than them to be honest but there is some cracked players out there not everyone has to cheat.

Soldato
The Elephant in the room is controller aim assist on PC at High Field of View settings. It tracks players, sticks to them when rotating your view etc (so long as you're strafing)

It is, quite frankly, broken imo. But then COD is a controller game first, mouse and keyboard game 2nd.

Everyone has been killed by a stunned controller player at some point who can still track them....

I've tried controller on PC and it can be a hinderance too. Getting into gun fights then it locking on to someone else crossing your screen or similar.

Pros who play on controller know how to exploit the system...

Soldato

Indeed, I have played mkb for 20 years and if I try controller my aim is absolutely dreadful even with aim assist. Controller imo is pretty tricky to aim precisely with for the masses and so aim assist is required otherwise they would just get dumped on and play something else. Problem for me is even people who are actually good using controller get the same level of assist making certain engagements somewhat bias.

Don't see anyway around it though apart from keeping players separated from an input POV which obviously has it own downsides as well.

Soldato
The Elephant in the room is controller aim assist on PC at High Field of View settings. It tracks players, sticks to them when rotating your view etc (so long as you're strafing)

It is, quite frankly, broken imo. But then COD is a controller game first, mouse and keyboard game 2nd.

Everyone has been killed by a stunned controller player at some point who can still track them....

I've tried controller on PC and it can be a hinderance too. Getting into gun fights then it locking on to someone else crossing your screen or similar.

To also add, the stun and flash grenade effects are reduced for controller players.

When I first noticed this i thought they had battle hardened but nope. I connected a 360 pad, stunned myself and effects were much less than doing the same using keyboard and mouse.

Associate
Has anybody on here had their Warzone account banned and managed to have the decision overturned?

Last night after about 3 terrible games the server disconnected and a notification appeared Battlenet saying I was banned.
Sent in an appeal asking them to review my stats which are horrendous and they have said the ban will remain in place with no evidence whatsoever being provided.
Only thing on my system different from normal was a browser open in the background with a photo book creation site open.

Does anyone know if there are any other avenues I can use to appeal as the appeal system is now closed to me?

This is the only game I play currently and have spent money on all the battle passes etc so don't particularly want to start another account.

Soldato
Came across a strange bug where when I set a specific loadout for levelling some weaps (was AK74u primary and MG82 secondary) as favourite the game immediately crashed with the 5573 error. Continued to do so every time I entered Warzone but standard MP was fine. Logged in a diff account and it was all okay and so I installed/updated it on a PS4 which then got the same error hah!

Thankfully the PS4 load times are bad enough that was able on second launch to change the favourited loadout to something else before a crash and now it works fine again :confused::p

Soldato
I'm getting a bug where if I open a lootbox whilst crouching and immediately go into a sprint the sprint then stops working and I can't get it to work again unless I rebind the key to something else and then back again. It's happend to me a couple of times

Soldato
Anyone know of a good UK/EU clan that doesn't require godlike K/D ratio and you to not work and be on 24/7 for a chance to join? :cry:

Started getting into Warzone now, especially Plunder Trios/Quads i really enjoy that and been thinking it would be soo much better to have a team that actually worked together unlike Randoms. :)

Also, Does anyone know how to stop these two bugs lately?

• Sound output keeps changing every time i start the game.
  • Laggy GUI /Huge lag when starting warmup.

After that it runs flawless.

Soldato
Came across a strange bug where when I set a specific loadout for levelling some weaps (was AK74u primary and MG82 secondary) as favourite the game immediately crashed with the 5573 error. Continued to do so every time I entered Warzone but standard MP was fine. Logged in a diff account and it was all okay and so I installed/updated it on a PS4 which then got the same error hah!

Thankfully the PS4 load times are bad enough that was able on second launch to change the favourited loadout to something else before a crash and now it works fine again :confused::p
Interesting. I did have a bug over a year ago where any saved custom blueprint in any loadout of a Finn LMG would crash the game when i went into the weapons menu.
I managed after about the 20th time to open the menu before it crashed and switch it fir another gun. I then removed the custom finn and things worked

Back
Top Bottom