What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
Free guy is only on D+ now in some countries. In others it will be on hbo max first. But all other "fully" Disney films in cinema, Shang chi for example, will be free on Disney+ after 45 days. Nov 12th for Shang chi, I think.
Yes, I meant that sometimes they charge extra for new films such as Black Widow and Jungle Adventure which carried an extra £20 charge I think.
Fairly sure that was just during the pandemic. Cinemas had no bargaining power then but now they're back in charge! Jungle Cruise by the way!
Anyway...

Intrusion - 5/10
New Netflix movie. Sort of thriller but the story just didn't captivate me. Watched it as it had Frieda Pinto in it. Passed the time, barely.

rp2000

Soldato
Thought I'd finally get round to watch Spectre in preparation for the new one. It was ok, some good action scenes and decent story but not as good as Skyfall 7/10

Caporegime
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2209764/

Watched about half of Transcendence before turning in. Seems pretty good, though whether I'll go back to it is debatable as unless I really like a movie a lot, I tend to end up watching something else the next day. :/ ...

Might give one of the Craig Bond films a go tonight (I don't think I've seen any of them from start to end).

Soldato
City Of God. 8/10.

Been so long since I last seen it, glad I re-watched it..kinda a wee bit like a Brazilian "Trainspotting", based of a true story and pretty brutal TBH. But love it.

Soldato
First watch on The Hudsucker Proxy, and a 2nd showing of Sicario having not watched it since release. Complete blind watch with hudsucker, enjoyable, but wasn't digging it till the ending. Sicario is just brilliant, everything about it.

Soldato
Free Guy 7/10 good fun, nicely polished, switch your brain off, popcorn movie. The characters were fleshed out a lot better than most other movies aiming at this kind of market. Liked it.

Back
Top Bottom