What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Almost through Season 4 of Goliath. It's been excellent. Some great characters given 4 seasons to fully develop. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, 3 the weakest but 4 is up there. If you like court room drama.

Soldato
Almost through Season 4 of Goliath. It's been excellent. Some great characters given 4 seasons to fully develop. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, 3 the weakest but 4 is up there. If you like court room drama.

That's great to hear. I thought the same as you about the first 3 series. Really looking forward to watching the fourth one now :)

Soldato

I thought seasons 1 and 2 were best in terms of the characters but terrible in terms of any courtroom drama probably David E Kelly's worst in that that regard. Season 3 was just weird, and 4 follows on from that. More court room action and legal procedure though.

Soldato
Sex education. I found the first two seasons enjoyable and the level of smut/wokeness just about tolerable.

Two episodes in and I can't stand it. Everyone is now super mega overly woke, dressed like a clown and having sex multiple times an episode. They took everything tolerable in previous seasons and cranked it to 11.

Soldato
Sex education. I found the first two seasons enjoyable and the level of smut/wokeness just about tolerable.

Two episodes in and I can't stand it. Everyone is now super mega overly woke, dressed like a clown and having sex multiple times an episode. They took everything tolerable in previous seasons and cranked it to 11.

I agree, I’ve finished the season and have some views on the development of it as well.

Wont spoil it though.

Currently working through Manhunt on ITV catch up.

Follows the SIO Colin Sutton who is the one to catch the serial killer, Levi Bell field.
Also The Night Stalker who targeted mostly old women and some men by robbing them and doing sex attacks against them.

Soldato
^ I watched season one and season 2 over two nights last week, thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a nice change from Hollywood policing, baddies are caught by a mixture of bloody hard work and luck.

Back
Top Bottom