Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 3rd October 2021]

Caporegime
We have tried that (hell we played Pogba and McT on Wednesday against Villarreal) McT just isn't a DM though, he's a box-to-box player.

Pogba has played alongside Matic a lot, the problem is Matic can't play two games a week any more.

Fred or Pogba alongside a good DM can both work, Fred has excelled in that role in a Brazil shirt alongside Casemiro.

Caporegime
We have tried that (hell we played Pogba and McT on Wednesday against Villarreal) McT just isn't a DM though, he's a box-to-box player.

Pogba has played alongside Matic a lot, the problem is Matic can't play two games a week any more.

Fred or Pogba alongside a good DM can both work, Fred has excelled in that role in a Brazil shirt alongside Casemiro.

I don't think we have tried VDB with Fred but Ole just doesn't like VDB who for me had a good game against Villareal.

Soldato
Liverpool: Alisson, Milner, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Jones, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Strong line up just missing trent that's it.

Associate
I can see Liverpool demolishing City today. Even with Ribena at RB.

Yeah I originally thought United might have a shot with the squad they have but sadly doesn't look like they will mount a serious challenge. I think Liverpool will stroll to the title again this year if they can keep that best 11 or so players fit. Even if City win today you can see them dropping and losing games far more often than Liverpool.

Caporegime
We're getting torn to pieces by the pace and movement of City's attacks at the moment.

Who would've thought the diagonal behind our right back would cause us so many problems. Almost as if we just ignore the fact teams target us down that side.

Back
Top Bottom