Lenovo Legion 5 Pro

Soldato
So here are my Ram timings out of the gate with the laptop, sorry for coming across lazy in regards to not doing too much of my own research here im on a limited time budget these next couple of weeks so just looking for the TLDR of what the score is with these laptops.

Thank you very much for your help as always :)

1oQuo84.png

Soldato
Have watched, seems to be the same thing as tightening ram timings on desktop via 1usmus tools to get increased speed but in this case the shipped hardware (sometimes) is simply holding the cpu back... no worries i will order some of the kingston fury

Will pick up the 32GB kit as i do a bit of 3d modeling on the side and that loves itself a bit of ram.

Caporegime
Have watched, seems to be the same thing as tightening ram timings on desktop via 1usmus tools to get increased speed but in this case the shipped hardware (sometimes) is simply holding the cpu back... no worries i will order some of the kingston fury

Will pick up the 32GB kit as i do a bit of 3d modeling on the side and that loves itself a bit of ram.

Just check you get the dual rank version as there's two versions.

Associate
Anyone know of a good sturdy backpack for the legion?

I just bought a "Targus EcoSmart Cypress 15.6" Large Backpack - Black" and i was honestly amazed on the quality and how padded it was, it is not the cheapest bag out there but as soon as i had it in person i was not disappointed.

Associate
I just bought a "Targus EcoSmart Cypress 15.6" Large Backpack - Black" and i was honestly amazed on the quality and how padded it was, it is not the cheapest bag out there but as soon as i had it in person i was not disappointed.
They look nice! Much of a gap in the 15.6? Would need to squeeze in a 16”

Back
Top Bottom