Cheap vs Expensive Boxer Shorts

Don
Soldato
Just plain colour Debenhams/M&S Boxers, loose fitting cannot stand tight clothing at all. Maybe a fiver for 3? Deffo not spending £25 plus on 3 pairs that's nuts.

Soldato
diesel & CK boxers i wear and M&S for work.. have some hugo boss aswell but they are tight compared and hurt my nuts and sausage after a while!

diesel jeans are some of the best aswell tbh 32 waist but i have chunky thighs and they just fit me perfect

Soldato
OP
I ordered some more for myself when I realised how cheap they are at the moment :D

Yeah, I bought a 2pk not long after I started this thread. Then when I realized how awesome they were ordered a second pack.
Now they are down to £12.50 I've ordered 4 x 2pks. That'll see me a good while. Great timing as well as my old ones have seen better days.

Associate
Sorry to bump an old thread but four years on are there any newcomers to the market? I was a long time Waxx wearer but they’ve changed the fit and material. I’ve tried UA but although they are okay I’m sure I could get better

Caporegime
Sorry to bump an old thread but four years on are there any newcomers to the market? I was a long time Waxx wearer but they’ve changed the fit and material. I’ve tried UA but although they are okay I’m sure I could get better

Buy cotton. Anything else will make you sweat and/or retain sweat and therefore be worse for comfort/smell/bacteria.

Anything from a decent make and cotton. Boxers should last you a decent amount of use unless you are having issues with your sphincter muscles. The cheaper Calvin Klein stuff is crap these days it used to be good. I've had to start buying other brands. Last decent ones I got were Money.

https://moneyclothing.com/collections/underwear

3 for £25 so roughly £8 each. Much better than £20+ for a single decent CK. The cheaper CK just lose their shape after a few uses.

Man of Honour
They're a bargain compared to MeUndies who use a similar design and material if not the same, shame the patterns aren't as nice but i'll give them a go.

Very similar design to Bjorn Borg too.

Soldato
I've been using the Tesco F&F "jockeys" for about 4-5 years, pretty comfy but they never last more than a few years due to rips/tears at the seams so I might try some of those UA ones now instead as I've a few UA bits for training in and I quite like them, shame the UA store is all out of my size though.

Soldato
Literally just binned a few Original Penguin boxers I bought a few months ago from M&M, horrible shape and went up my crack when playing football.

Paul Smith and Emporio Armani have lasted ages and perfect fit. Replaced the above with some DKNY from M&M which are far superior.

Back
Top Bottom