Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Is it safe to starting playing rivals yet? I played 1 game at the start of the trial and got smashed. Rather play folk my level so does div 10 have crap players only yet?

Soldato
Theoretically it should sort itself quite quick as you don't get relegated. You just sit stuck in one place it seems....

Well I don't mind that due to folk that would deliberately drop a few divisions.

I would always be on the verge of div3 last year so quite average. Not played this years game much yet

Don
I qualified for the WL, no real idea how the scoring works, I thought I had failed.

I have 4 formations setup and have no idea which works best, 442, 4321, 433 and 4312. All seems as inconsistent as each other.

Sick of facing Werner!

Soldato
Is it safe to starting playing rivals yet? I played 1 game at the start of the trial and got smashed. Rather play folk my level so does div 10 have crap players only yet?

Id say it is, i was getting smashed left right and centre at the start of my trial, i left it for a few days and have won my last 3 matches.

No matter how good or bad i am at FIFA I always have roughly a 50% win ratio online, i really wasnt planning on buying the guy but Ive enjoyed the trial so will pick it up at some point. I gave up buying packs a couple of years ago and my W/L Ratio doesnt change so ill stick with not buying any again this year.

Soldato
Hi, how do i change the name of my FUT team? I cant see the option to and when i started my FUT, there was no option to set a name…
Anyone?

Also, is pro clubs drop in matches broken for anyone else? Whenever i search a drop in match game, it just stays loading trying to find a game for ages and then nothing. i cant even cancel the search and go back to the main menu. I have to actually quite the game itself.....

Don
Anyone?

Also, is pro clubs drop in matches broken for anyone else? Whenever i search a drop in match game, it just stays loading trying to find a game for ages and then nothing. i cant even cancel the search and go back to the main menu. I have to actually quite the game itself.....

Google is your friend

How To Change FUT Club Name In FIFA 22
If you have never played FIFA before or specifically FIFA Ultimate Team, you end up creating your team and everything, which cannot be changed in FIFA 22.

If you have played it in the past, especially FIFA 21, your FIFA Ultimate Team club name will carry over into this year’s game automatically and some will want to change that.

People like to change things and the game gives you one opportunity to do so, so make sure to make it count.

If your club name has been carried over automatically, the way to change it is to first go to the main menu in FIFA Ultimate Team in FIFA 22 and go to the Objectives tab and press X on PS5 or the respective button on other platforms.

From there, press R1 to move over to the Foundations tab, where you want to look for specific objectives known as The Basics. One of these should be titled Club Name, so select that one and make your final decision on a team name and submit it here.

Once you make this decision and submit it, that is the last time you can change your club name in FIFA 22 FUT.

Caporegime
Not sure about the changes to rivals yet, they needed to do something about the self-relegation but I'm finding more people are just quitting matches as soon as you score 2 or 3. There's no 30 game cap now I believe so no reason for them to hang around. It seems the only matches worth playing are the close ones but I often come back from 2 and sometimes 3 goal deficits so...

Soldato
OP
Easily the most unrealistic FIFA I have ever played. .
You must be new then.

FIFA 18? Kick off goal

FIFA 19 timed finesse from anywhere on the pitch, also the el tornado spam.

FIFA 20 la croquetta and elastico chain skill spam.

FIFA 21 bridge skill boost spam and directional nutmeg

Hopefully they fix in the box shooting abit and also remove the long finesse shots, but aside from that it's actually a pretty enjoyable game

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You must be new then.

FIFA 18? Kick off goal

FIFA 19 timed finesse from anywhere on the pitch, also the el tornado spam.

FIFA 20 la croquetta and elastico chain skill spam.

Hopefully they fix in the box shooting abit and also remove the long finesse shots, but aside from that it's actually a pretty enjoyable game

I would have to agree, a few fairly minor tweaks and it's very positive compared to past FIFA's.

Back
Top Bottom