What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
The Chaos Engine.

Incredible how memory works - I can remember that shooting this block here reveals a key, etc. from last playing on the Amiga more than 20 years ago.

Man, I ****ing loved The Chaos Engine. Brilliant in co-op, brilliant soundtrack. Never finished it, I think I only ever got to the last level.

NODE ACTIVATED

Caporegime
Man, I ****ing loved The Chaos Engine. Brilliant in co-op, brilliant soundtrack. Never finished it, I think I only ever got to the last level.

NODE ACTIVATED

I'm doing terrible at it - haven't completed the first world yet. :p Lots more practice needed. I don't think I ever got past world three all those years ago.

Associate
Finished Cyberpunk main story, really enjoyed it (will likely play through again in the future). Now onto RDR2, mostly been traveling and cinematic cut scenes so far, just now getting into the actual game (moved to second camp and done a couple quests) and looks like it's going to be a belter.

Associate
Trying to play Death Stranding, loving the setting and story so far but man it's a hard game to get in to. Very close to abandoning it. It seems the older I get, the less patience I have...
I was actually really enjoying it last time I tried to get into it. I just got pulled away by other games and kinda forgot to continue with it
I found it got good when you get a motorbike

Soldato
Picked up Death's Door for a tenner. I've been quite enjoying it for the three hours I've played so far. It's got a pleasing, minimalist style and fairly satisftying but simple combat. It is going to need to change things up a bit soon, though, as I was a bit disappointed when I finally got a new ability and it turned out to be funtionally pretty much no different in battle to one I already had. Also starting to see a fair amount of battles that go by the philosophy of "here's the somewhat tougher enemy we have thrown at you several times, but now with a slightly different and more challenging set of adds." Will give it another hour or two to see what develops.

Tried Stellaris finally, but... man, there is no way I am learning what all that information that seems to fill the screen is. In my younger days I would have eaten that kind of complexity up and spent hours figuring out optimal strategies, but I just don't have the time or motivation these days.

Also installed Encased but it will likely be days or even weeks before I can settle on a character build so I don't know when I'll get around to actually playing it.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Picked up Death's Door for a tenner. I've been quite enjoying it for the three hours I've played so far. It's got a pleasing, minimalist style and fairly satisftying but simple combat. It is going to need to change things up a bit soon, though, as I was a bit disappointed when I finally got a new ability and it turned out to be funtionally pretty much no different in battle to one I already had. Also starting to see a fair amount of battles that go by the philosophy of "here's the somewhat tougher enemy we have thrown at you several times, but now with a slightly different and more challenging set of adds." Will give it another hour or two to see what develops.

Tried Stellaris finally, but... man, there is no way I am learning what all that information that seems to fill the screen is. In my younger days I would have eaten that kind of complexity up and spent hours figuring out optimal strategies, but I just don't have the time or motivation these days.

Also installed Encased but it will likely be days or even weeks before I can settle on a character build so I don't know when I'll get around to actually playing it.
Death's Door is Zelda-lite-lite. Don't expect too much more than what you've seen so far. It is worth a tenner but not quite the £15 I paid for it imo.

Soldato
Nothing :(

Recently completed Deathloop and now I'm not sure what I want to play. Nothing is standing out to me at all. I did consider trying to give CP2077 another go but I don't think I have patience for jank right now. Going to wait for the BF:2042 beta then god knows what I'll start

Associate
Well, Ryza crashed on me after the main story was over and some of my items got all messed up so I've lost motivation to try any post game content

Moved on to Nier: Automata. Man do I SUCK at this game

Permabanned
i play black mesa right now. it is so fun, they did a nice take on the original. the fact that valve embraces this fan made version of remake half life is so heartwarming for me.

them new xen graphics are so cool. we never got to see those alien world stuff in half life 2 and onwards!!

Back
Top Bottom