Digital artists - Suggestions on drawing tablet

Soldato
Hi all,

It's my daughters 10th birthday coming up, she's a really keen artists and has asked for a drawing tablet with the picture on the screen.

She's used my old wacom with photoshop and although she can she doesn't like having her hand moving in one location and watching another location.

She's a massive fan of Maria Elizabeth who, from what I can see, uses a ipad pro and procreate, I don't like Apple products so that's a no.

from what I've seen the options are a tablet with screen built in that needs a PC/laptop attached, a standalone tablet with screen but they are a lot more expensive, or a proper tablet with a pen, such as the Samsung Tab.

Do any of you have any suggestions of things to consider, brands, models etc.

Price-wise we're not sure, the fully built-in ones are too expensive as I've seen them over 1k but the Samsung Tab's are pricey too, but her android tablet also needs replacing so it's 2 birds with 1 stone.

Associate
Hi all,

It's my daughters 10th birthday coming up, she's a really keen artists and has asked for a drawing tablet with the picture on the screen.

She's used my old wacom with photoshop and although she can she doesn't like having her hand moving in one location and watching another location.

She's a massive fan of Maria Elizabeth who, from what I can see, uses a ipad pro and procreate, I don't like Apple products so that's a no.

from what I've seen the options are a tablet with screen built in that needs a PC/laptop attached, a standalone tablet with screen but they are a lot more expensive, or a proper tablet with a pen, such as the Samsung Tab.

Do any of you have any suggestions of things to consider, brands, models etc.

Price-wise we're not sure, the fully built-in ones are too expensive as I've seen them over 1k but the Samsung Tab's are pricey too, but her android tablet also needs replacing so it's 2 birds with 1 stone.

Good choice.
They're a good company Wacom. Had to replace my previous one becuase the drivers were by Adobe who dropped support for it but I got a WACOM 1
USB tablet (they also work with AFFIINITY, PAINTSHOP PRO, MSPAINT and Photo FX AI

Back
Top Bottom