Dallas still worth watching?

Permabanned
Would like a new TV series to watch and always loved JR even though I was a bit young for the TV series when it originally broadcast.... So... Is it worth slogging through the whole of Dallas?

Soldato
It was excellent when the new show started but Larry Hagman's passing killed it off pretty sharp. Shame because I really enjoyed it and that theme tune made me smile everytime it blasted onto the screen.

Caporegime
Would like a new TV series to watch and always loved JR even though I was a bit young for the TV series when it originally broadcast.... So... Is it worth slogging through the whole of Dallas?

It was of it's time...I could think of other ways of spending my time. :p

It was hardly cutting edge television. :p

People watched it cause there was only 3 channels available at the time :p

Permabanned
OP
Just finished my rewatch, bit of a slog, mostly enjoyed, glad it's all over now though.

It's a bit like firing up an emulator to play an old game but instead of playing for 30 mins and calling it quits you don't give up until you complete it.

Soldato
Just finished my rewatch, bit of a slog, mostly enjoyed, glad it's all over now though.

It's a bit like firing up an emulator to play an old game but instead of playing for 30 mins and calling it quits you don't give up until you complete it.
Only took you four and a half years. Its about the same amount of time Bobby Ewing spent in the shower.

Back
Top Bottom