Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Soldato
Got myself a sniper weapon yesterday but did not realise that it was necessary to infuse it to keep it so its gone.
How do I get another one?
I thought you could drop an infused weapon and then go back for it, well that didn't work.
Hope Farcry 6 is released this weak so I get rid of the most frustrating game I have ever played.

You'll find plenty of them whilst out and exploring.
If you've infused a weapon and dropped it, you'll get it back the next morning. I tend to drop my least favourite weapon that I am carrying as I can take an alternative for the rest of the day and any weapons I find that I like at night, I just drop whatever I have and take those with me.

Not aimed at you but there seems to be a lot of people who went into this game not really knowing how the mechanics worked and then complain when the game does exactly what it set out to do. You're reliving the same day over and over again the only thing you retain is knowledge unless you infuse items. Personally I'd say target the Slabs first (Shift and Nexus were the essentials IMO) as they really change how you can play the game.

Soldato
You'll find plenty of them whilst out and exploring.
If you've infused a weapon and dropped it, you'll get it back the next morning. I tend to drop my least favourite weapon that I am carrying as I can take an alternative for the rest of the day and any weapons I find that I like at night, I just drop whatever I have and take those with me.

Not aimed at you but there seems to be a lot of people who went into this game not really knowing how the mechanics worked and then complain when the game does exactly what it set out to do. You're reliving the same day over and over again the only thing you retain is knowledge unless you infuse items. Personally I'd say target the Slabs first (Shift and Nexus were the essentials IMO) as they really change how you can play the game.

Thanks.
I am more frustrated by the and I use the word generously, puzzles I wondered about trying to find three batteries for the ordnance depot and ended up with one empty and me trapped on the lower level, fortunately a quick Google told me I can get a battery from a turret.
I really hate games where I need to have Google ready to help with problems.

Soldato
The game doesn't make a lot of things clear but the first time you're in the complex (iirc) it does tell you that you can remove batteries from the turrets.

Permabanned
Question!

Theres 5 upgrades per slab as I understand it but I did the shift arsenal level 6 times last night and only had 4...does this mean the drops are random or am I missing something? I had 4 so I thought doing the last level would be a drop that I needed?

Think I have it down now and have a better understanding of the game. Something seems to of clicked and I cant put it down now!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm pretty sure the game tells you that you can get batteries out of turrets...

The game doesn't make a lot of things clear but the first time you're in the complex (iirc) it does tell you that you can remove batteries from the turrets.
Missed that doh.
But it really is just one example on how frutrating the game can be.
Another question when you find codes to you keep them, you don't lose them if you finally get killed and start another run?

Killed Julianna a few times which was satisfying. I am never going to get all the vissionaries in one run though, way past this old gamers skills.

Soldato
Bizarrely I am still playing this even though I have installed Farcry 6 but I am never going to get all 8 in one run through but I would love to find one code that actually opens a door,safe or delivery thing.
I think I have killed them all a couple of times bar one Fia who I went after yesterday only to die in some sort of massive explosion.

Permabanned
Bizarrely I am still playing this even though I have installed Farcry 6 but I am never going to get all 8 in one run through but I would love to find one code that actually opens a door,safe or delivery thing.
I think I have killed them all a couple of times bar one Fia who I went after yesterday only to die in some sort of massive explosion.

It makes itself sound more complicated than it is. If you explore a bit in each level there are enough basic clues to set everyone's paths where they need to be, which I am guessing is 2 on each level. I have done each boss a few times to upgrade the powers and its a good game but Ive not found any codes putting aside 1 or maybe 2.

Soldato
Nice i may give it a proper go soon
There is every chance you're (much) brighter than I am but I found the first 90-120 minutes a bit confusing though at one point the game will really click with you and it'll all make sense. It can seem a bit overwhelming at first but once you understand what's going on, it's so much fun

Soldato
Anyone stil playing this?
Quite bizarrely I am as I really did not like it but I am still here, mainly because I am finding Farcry 6 disappointing, but once I started to use the slabs, basically just two if I am honest it has become somewhat asier.
In fact I am going to try and do a complete run through with that in mind what is the end game?

Soldato
@Kronos - the end game is to work out how to manipulate a few events to get all the visionaries lined up to kill them over the process of a single loop/day

It will take a few loops before you have all the information you need but once you do, you start a new day and start picking them off until they're all dead

Soldato
@Kronos - the end game is to work out how to manipulate a few events to get all the visionaries lined up to kill them over the process of a single loop/day

It will take a few loops before you have all the information you need but once you do, you start a new day and start picking them off until they're all dead
I would love it if I could find one code to open a door, have never found one yet of if I have I have no idea where to use it.lol

Back
Top Bottom