Shatner to boldly go where no 90 year old has gone before

Soldato
He could live another 20 years considering he's in good shape, I don't think people who are 90 are suicidal because they're old

I don't think he is suicidal but people are saying he shouldn't go because he is 90... I say he doesn't have much to lose. Very very few people live with good health much past 90..

Man of Honour
I didn't realise he was Canadian and always assumed he was American. Why does the great James T Kirk want to go up in something shaped like a toy from Love Honey? Stick a couple of boosters on the sides and it would be like that scene from the first Austin Powers film where they picked it up on radar.

Soldato
Russians stole the march on Tom Cruise to make a movie in space then - gazumping first actor in space too.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/05/entertainment/russian-film-crew-space-launch-scn/index.html
Veteran Russian cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov, actor Yulia Peresild and film producer Klim Shipenko traveled to the International Space Station on Tuesday. Peresild and Shipenko will be filming segments for the movie "Challenge" -- the first feature film shot in space.

if the film includes surgery ... that should be interesting, but,
after hearing recently about the real Arctic doctor who removed his own appendix that would take some beating.

Back
Top Bottom