Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Thanks. I ordered one minus the charging and it has came already. I got it mounted without the arm on my vent and went for a little drive. The phone didn’t fall off which is a bonus so it seems to be alright. I’m using an Apple Leather case. I wish it mounted a bit closer to the vent but apart from that so far so good.
I just realised I didn’t actually link the one I bought! :o
Apologies.

Mag-Safe Wireless Car Charger Mount, Magnetic Fast Charging for iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 Mini/12/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12 Mini, Air Vent Dashboard Car Holder Magnet Phone Dock Stand Charger https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0915RH...abc_6AHDVZ7MZSZ6444EK564?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Associate
Soldato
Airtag battery usage still b0rked it seems.

I originally added an Airtag when I had my 7 and noticed the Find My app had excessive battery usage so detached it and forgot about it. Searching revealed this was not an isolated issue.

Figured I'd try again with new phone and new iOS but nope, still using ridiculous amounts of battery (in the background) when the Airtag is connected.

Useless Apple.

fez

fez

Caporegime

I mean hes right from a design and feel perspective but I'm pretty sure you can make usb-c feel nice to connect as well. Lightning does connect really nicely though.

From an actual technical point of view lightning is miles behind but then thats not really that much of an issue 99% of the time.

Personally I wish they went USB-C years ago.

Soldato
New benchmarks today show that the 13 Pro in Low Power mode which disables the performance cores and runs only on efficiency cores is still as fast as the Snapdragon 888 used in the latest Samsungs running at full power

Soldato
Face ID still the same no where as good as the 12 pro. Done 7 resets.

wonder if the screen protector effecting it but not bad this issue in past

Soldato
But it never effected my other Face ID phone.

As mentioned, the hardware is different with the flood illuminator and dot projector combined. This could react differently to screen protectors than the previous arrangement and even differently to different types of protector.

Soldato
Is the Apple Watch unlocking working properly mine is enabled but doesn’t work like it did on iOS 14
I have actually found the Watch unlock to be a little too trigger happy since upgrading to iOS 15. If my phone screen lights up at all and I’m wearing the watch the phone will unlock, whether I’m beside it or not - let alone looking at it. I’m almost certain it was never like that previously.

Back
Top Bottom