Which sockets do u use?

Associate
I'd avoid the LAP ones, have read a few reports of quality issues, electricians refusing to fit etc.

I had USB sockets throughout my old house, but have just gone with plain white MK Logic double sockets now, albeit doubled up a few locations - bedside etc. I think it works better & materials cost was cheaper.

Soldato
We have the BG Nexus ones, can't fault them and they are peanuts from a few sites online like electicalcounter.co.uk

Avoid the LAP ones I replaced my whole downstairs with them and they are inferior quality. The switches have broken one a couple too and it looks like I'm going to have to replace them prematurely. Buy cheap buy twice

Soldato
OP
The BG range actually look quite nice in all cases nearly £20/30 for a usb version though in most of these sockets is unbelivablely a high price. Imagine scattering like 5-6 across a home
pricey

Soldato
MK - you just can’t go wrong.

I got doubles for most of the house but in the kitchen I got the double sockets with 2x USB and they are BRILLIANT

Associate
The BG range actually look quite nice in all cases nearly £20/30 for a usb version though in most of these sockets is unbelivablely a high price. Imagine scattering like 5-6 across a home
pricey
Easily found at much less than that. Can also be bought in bulk if doing a lot.

MK - you just can’t go wrong.

I got doubles for most of the house but in the kitchen I got the double sockets with 2x USB and they are BRILLIANT

I would have gone MK, but they were quite late to the USB party. When they did arrive, they initially needed a 35mm deep back box, which would rule most DIYers out.

Back
Top Bottom