*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
I don't get the beef with Origin any more. I sure hated it when it changed from EA Downloader and they strong armed me into getting it for Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 3 but it's not really a horrible experience using it. I do only get the games that I need to from it and nothing else but it's no worse than Blizzard or Ubisoft's clients and I find I get much better download speeds through it than I do Steam

Associate
Installed via steam, which then opens origin when you go to play.
Loads the game and then takes you to a screen saying you need to pre-order or have EA play, mouse and keyboard arent working in this screen, so only way to get out is alt+tab. Doesn't give me the fussies...

Soldato
I just cannot get my preload to work at all!!! Gutted!

Pre-ordered the game, followed the instructions, says after try it first its in my game libary, click on it and just get a black screen where the open beta should be!

This is all i get

sbt brasil online

QF5yv5x
https://ibb.co/QF5yv5x

Soldato
I just cannot get my preload to work at all!!! Gutted!

Pre-ordered the game, followed the instructions, says after try it first its in my game libary, click on it and just get a black screen where the open beta should be!

This is all i get

sbt brasil online

QF5yv5x
https://ibb.co/QF5yv5x
Yeah thats like I get but the only differance is it has that 2024 green background...but there is nothing to clcik on so i dunno lol

Soldato
I've fixed it....

Uninstalled origin completely. Went to origin website and logged in. Then added it to my libary.

Reinstalled orgin and its working again! Woohoo

sbt brasil online
Ahh nice one, i went into Origin itself and clicked on Try It First and it installed the beta so fingers crossed lol

Well lol please Pre-Order Battlefeild 2042 and be one of the first boots on the ground lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm just getting it on Steam instead of Origin. Only because it would feel weird not to have one of my games on steam. Even though it launches through Origin anyway :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom