*** Microsoft Windows 11 Thoughts & Discussion Thread ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I might have to have a play with that as there are a few features I preferred in 10!
It's under a fiver to buy a license for the app after the trial ends, worth it IMO given the features!

So I can't download Windows 11. On windows update screen its saying:

"This PC doesn't currently meet all the system requirements for Windows 11".

It then directs me to download the PC Health Check. The PC Health Check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements".

Not sure what to do? I have TPM enable too. Any ideas?

If the health check tool says you're good to go then I'd ignore Windows Update and manually download the ISO or media creation tool to do the update. The links have been posted a bit further up in the thread.

Associate
Why do I get this silly message ?

pcpc.png

Caporegime

It then directs me to download the PC Health Check. The PC Health Check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements".

Same as me.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Same as me.

I had that on the 2700X PC I upgraded today. Switched to an Admin account, ran the health check again, then used the Win 11 Upgrade Assistant and clicked Refresh, then it allowed me to click Next and upgrade.

Didn’t get any problem at all on my 5950X PC.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Saw this on reddit, for those getting inconsistent WU vs Health Checker results and then getting the not supported message when using the ISO/MCT etc.

I had same problem, Ive just done as mrk said above, just get the media on usb and install, works fine!

Back
Top Bottom