Beers of the World 5 - W

Soldato
Hi everyone,

Rules: Beers of the World - Mk 5 *** RULES AND SIGNUP HERE ***

W - Wales - Made in Wales
Bonus pts - 2pts for Lowest Monthly Total Check ins (50 or more)

Leaderboard

*Weringo 148
*Charlie Bravo 145
*Repta 140
Ahleckz 139
*Touch 135
*Executive Beef 132
*Mike the Native 131
*Bickaxe 124
*Russinating 124
*Sonea Fifer 124
*Martynt74 117
*Feek 74
Lysander 49

*Jester played

Entries

VPawcEe.png

Not 1 repeat this time which surprised me, also 5 entries from Polly's and 3 from Tiny Rebel which did not surprise me.
Jesters played by both @MikeTheNative & @Russinating gave them a good boost.
@touch takes the 2 bonus pts with exactly 50 check-ins. If he hadn't joined Untappd, he would have missed out

3 rounds to go!

Next round: X - X-Rated - The label or name must reference something x-rated! (9th Oct)
Note that judging is at the discretion of the me so if the beer is named after a colloquialism I have not heard of, it won't be allowed.

Bonus pts - 2pts for Mo(i)st Check Ins

Commissario
Thanks for the results.

Still very close up the top.

I think that’s the third time I’ve used that one. I promise I won’t use it again.

Hopefully you did guess…. I’ve dropped enough hints that it would get used multiple times:D

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the results.

Still very close up the top.

I think that’s the third time I’ve used that one. I promise I won’t use it again.

Hopefully you did guess…. I’ve dropped enough hints that it would get used multiple times:D

I didn't as I have a tendancy to guess before looking at the previous entries and completely missed the hints , I went for Brecon Gin.
I have my guess for next week though.

Soldato
This was mine, I only had a sip but it was decent enough. I bought it for my partner and she enjoyed it (I was on the Arran 10 behind it). Liked the fact it was only 99 calories as well. (Women and their diets eh?)

5-CEB1-D07-BDF7-47-DA-AC6-D-881-AD5-B766-FA.jpg

Soldato
Mine was really, very good. An absolute animal really and one i'd definitely be buying again should i see it.

AoAPvzw.png

I'm strill struggling for next week, although given i've got last place pretty well cemented it doesn't really matter much (I'm disregarding @Feek and @Lysander in this summary for obvious reasons :p)

Soldato
I'll show the beer to my independent adjudicator and if she sighs or gives me a look, then its fine.

I think this theme will be ditched next time as its getting harder ;)

It's fine, I'll probably not going to be able to get another in time anyways.
I'm going to Tiny Rebel brewery bar on Saturday but funnily enough they have been told off recently for having a beer too on nose.

Soldato
By coincidence, we were on holiday in Wales a couple of weeks ago so I managed to pick up some local beers.
Both of them had a low number of check-ins so I thought I'd miss out on the bonus point. This is the beer I entered:
o6Fns9p.jpg
I added my own check in and that brought the number up to around 45/46 then I watched as it went up by 1 or 2 each day and finally reached 50 check ins just in time on Saturday evening!

Back
Top Bottom