Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
always is. One of the most ridiculous things about this game is they add a couple of new characters/guns and it's a 40gb update....mental

Aye thats true, They have been a lot smaller lately compared to MW warzone. They did have more content though. I'm anticipating a 60Gb+ update.

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHMRZCcD4Yo

Guys, Go to 16:58 in this. What's your thoughts? Someone else called this out in the chat too. Seems kinda,SNAPPY?

It's called a flick and something that is relatively easy to do on mouse and keyboard when you've played enough to build up muscle memory. Listen in on your video from 21:53

Can you score a free kick like Ronaldo? No? Is that because you're not a professional? Yup.

Let me show you some examples of mouse and keyboard players flicking:

1)Nio
Plays for Faze. Probably one of the best quick scope snipers in the world
BBB has done a video proving that he's NOT hacking (I know numerous people here use him as a yard stick for some reason...)

2) Faulty
Deliberately does over the top flicks to troll people into thinking he's hacking
Incredible MP map knowledge. Knows where all the pinch points and camp spots are. Where he can wall bang. etc etc etc

Symfunny does the same thing too. But remember these are just clips. If you watch streams, including ZLaners, you see them get owned from the other side too.

Here's an example of what happens to a Pro WZ controller player when aim assist is turned off... (he loses the gun fight because he misses shots to the left at the end)

Casual gamers need to accept there are some people who are just MUCH better at FPS' than they are. For some reason COD is one of those games where everyone thinks they are the greatest player in the world. Perhaps that's testament to the developers and how they make it feel.

Soldato
Something well suspect happened yesterday.
In a game was a guy with an MP5 and 5mw laser and stuns (no HR scanner)
He ran around a first corner and looked into the corner of a wall. I was behind this wall crouched, not moving.
He full speed charged, jumps around the corner and pre-fires right in line with my head.

It looked like he noticed me (through the wall) then jumped around the next corner to finish me. It was more how he seemed to pause for a split second as he spotted me through the wall. This made me laugh because it was so obvious, no attempt to even hide it

Soldato
Updated complete. Came down at a nice 60MB/s so was done in 10-15 mins

Total size on disk for Modern Warfare and Warzone, 138GB. I think that's less than before

Associate
Hopefully they remove helis from solos again, which I assume they will if it goes back to regular solos from BB. I'm getting tired of being run over when I land at the top of hospital :p

Soldato
Decided to have a few games of standard Battle Royale last night after just playing rebirth for the whole of Season 5. 2nd game in, with randoms, and I get these in my lobby :D

Great matchmaking there :D Had a google and it was a 2 v 2 kill race tournament

GrXhKfl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom