Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
The way it works.

Every month some games get made available, they are not automatically added to your account, you have to manually activate them. Once activated they are available to play for the life of the account, provided you have an active PS+ subscription. If you unsubscribe, and then resubscribe they are still there, but you can only play when the subscription is active.
Fwiw I've started adding them all even if I'm not interested, incase I change my kind or the kids want to try it at a later date.

Associate
I'm away in tenerife at the minute but only have a few days holiday left. I know I've got about 30% of deathloop left when I get back and can't decide what to play next. I fancy far cry 6 but will wait for the inevitable price drop. I did pre order monkeyball but that will be a game I dip in and out of as its more arcade based. I may go back to the Division 2 as I picked it up for less than a fiver some time ago and was enjoying it but got distracted by other games.

Ninja edit... I just remembered I bought curse of the dead gods to play after hades when it was on sale and its still in my backlog of shame, so that is me sorted for a month or so.

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone having a issue with display connection dropping out? Happened a few times in about 2 hours of use after the latest FW (just at 1080)

1440 would be nice

Associate
Finally managed to bag some stock and my PS5 disk version + spiderman MM + controller bundle arrived from Game yesterday.

First impressions are pretty good, controller is far, far, better than the PS4 and moving saves and games from PS4 was a breeze.

Spiderman played and looked great, also paid the £5 for death stranding upgrade which seems a great deal. Keen to get back to that as I felt sometimes the PS4 struggled. Need a 4k hdr TV upgrade now though

Soldato
How bad is it just having 500gb on these consoles. I don't get much gaming time so I usually play one or two games at a time, will that be fine or do I seriously need to look into investing into more storage?

Soldato
How bad is it just having 500gb on these consoles. I don't get much gaming time so I usually play one or two games at a time, will that be fine or do I seriously need to look into investing into more storage?
It's 600+ though can't remember the exact amount. Not a problem for me as I never need more than 3 at a time generally.

Soldato
I have Farcry 6, Miles Morales, Borderlands 3, Ratchet & Clank, Astros Playroom, The last of us 2, Days gone and until dawn all installed with a couple of indie games too leaving me 196gb available.

edit- oh and ace combat 5 :p

Seems plenty of room ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom