NHS text moan

Associate
I got a call from Hospital a few months ago for pre assessment, I ask what for and they said the colonoscopy I was scheduled for in 2 weeks. Didn’t get a letter at all and had to cancel due to being away. Lucky that they called as I wouldn’t have had a clue, my consultant had requested it before covid and obviously it was put on the back burner.

Caporegime
Oh god I had this once

Flopped my Johnson out on the wrong appointment worst thing wa everyone just went along with it till I got a phone call from my gp a week later ******* himself laughing about it

Soldato
OP
I got a call from Hospital a few months ago for pre assessment, I ask what for and they said the colonoscopy I was scheduled for in 2 weeks. Didn’t get a letter at all and had to cancel due to being away. Lucky that they called as I wouldn’t have had a clue, my consultant had requested it before covid and obviously it was put on the back burner.
July 2020, I had a few days off work and had a phone call asking me could I come in to get a growth removed the following day. If I was working as per normal, I would have missed that call and minor procedure.

Caporegime
Oh god I had this once

Flopped my Johnson out on the wrong appointment worst thing wa everyone just went along with it till I got a phone call from my gp a week later ******* himself laughing about it
DOCTOR: Now Mr Tefal, thanks for coming in for your Covid jab. What we'll do i-

TEFAL: UNFURLS THE RIGGING

STAFF: Oh my. OH MY *dreamboat face*

TEFAL:

STAFF: every pron you've ever seen.

confirm/deny?

Back
Top Bottom