What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
I've started playing Path Of The Warrior in the mornings when I can't go out running due to bad weather. I bought it a while ago when on sale, but never really got into it until now.

It's a VR streets if Rage clone, and the mechanics are quite simple and repetetive, but it's actually kind of fun. As an exercise it's less strenuous than Thrill Of The Fight, but still gets you moving.

Oh and it has co-op, but I haven't tried that yet.

Associate
Loving the Top Golf Pro Putt full course beta. Great fun and really a good representation of playing real golf. Full release coming next month.

Soldato
I've started playing Path Of The Warrior in the mornings when I can't go out running due to bad weather. I bought it a while ago when on sale, but never really got into it until now.

It's a VR streets if Rage clone, and the mechanics are quite simple and repetetive, but it's actually kind of fun. As an exercise it's less strenuous than Thrill Of The Fight, but still gets you moving.

Oh and it has co-op, but I haven't tried that yet.

This looks great

Soldato
I've got into playing Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy's Edge since the DLC dropped.

I never really got into it before, but the DLC makes it a much, much, more rounded game with lots of new content, challenges and collectables.
There are also some new 'Tales' which are really fun, including one as the IG88 assassin droid.

It has some very good interactions that feel really real, with great use of haptic feedback.

As with a lot of Quest games, it's a bit short, but definitely worth picking up on sale.

Soldato
I've got into playing Star Wars: Tales From The Galaxy's Edge since the DLC dropped.

I never really got into it before, but the DLC makes it a much, much, more rounded game with lots of new content, challenges and collectables.
There are also some new 'Tales' which are really fun, including one as the IG88 assassin droid.

It has some very good interactions that feel really real, with great use of haptic feedback.

As with a lot of Quest games, it's a bit short, but definitely worth picking up on sale.

How are the graphics ? Link vs quest?

Soldato
How are the graphics ? Link vs quest?
It's Quest only, and looks very good for a Quest game.
It's got the typical slightly blurry look due to the non-native resolution but the graphics are well detailed, especially the weapons.
Great voice acting and animation too.

Associate
Was playing MSFS and DCS quite a bit but decided to get a better wheel and pedals so have been back to Project Cars 2, AMS2, and re-subscribed to iracing. I remember the days when you bought Quake and then had great free well supported addons like Teamfortress, CTF, Counterstrike, etc.
Just buying a one extra track on iracing costs £12. Get what you pay for though as people getting paid to add the content.

Associate
I've been hooked on Into the Radius recently.

Great atmosphere and lots of scary moments when you are down to your last dregs of ammo and still have some ground to cover to get back to safety.

Associate
I've been hooked on Into the Radius recently.

Great atmosphere and lots of scary moments when you are down to your last dregs of ammo and still have some ground to cover to get back to safety.

I downloaded it, but from somewhere I was advise to load the beta version. But can't get into the tutorial and that seems kinda important on this game. Looks like I need to go back to the full release to get access to the tutorial.

Associate
I downloaded it, but from somewhere I was advise to load the beta version. But can't get into the tutorial and that seems kinda important on this game. Looks like I need to go back to the full release to get access to the tutorial.

I think the beta is nearing a full 2.0 release, might be worth waiting for that.

I've just been playing the original non beta version.

Back
Top Bottom