Squid Game

Soldato
THINK FFS. Why spoil it for others? Urgh.
I Swear some people never learn, if you are watching a series and you hop into a thread discussion it will invariably have spoilers in it - just don't click on it until you've finished watching (especially one that's been out for 4 odd weeks) /shrug

Soldato
Would seem a bit more of a common sense approach to not post in a thread about a TV show unless you've seen it / are not bothered about the ending, as most people posting in here have already seen it. Otherwise you may as well just have a rule that says no discussion allowed until everyone has seen it. At what point exactly are you suggesting an open discussion is allowed? Some people may not watch this show for several years, so should every reply in this thread be wrapped in spoiler tags?
Definitely common sense and courtesy to use spoiler tags for a show that's just released. Especially for what you said, which ruins episode 6 for some people. A lot of people have come here after watching 1 or more episodes just to discuss certain episodes.

Last edited:
Soldato
I Swear some people never learn, if you are watching a series and you hop into a thread discussion it will invariably have spoilers in it - just don't click on it until you've finished watching (especially one that's been out for 4 odd weeks) /shrug

How about just don't spoil? So we don't have to remind people like they're children.

I've seen it all, but not everyone will have. It's pretty basic and just a ****** thing to do.

Soldato
Think it was the organ smuggling guards, said the fight night was a planned "game" by not giving the players enough food...

...except someone must have been drunk while editing the script since the food shortage is demonstrated to be the "bad" group getting second helpings and leaving that number of helpings short.

Associate
Binged it in 2 nights, as has everyone else I know. Very impressive. Episode 6 broke me.

I never spot the twists in stuff, but the old man was pulling poker moves during the marble game so knew something was up, and the camera panned away before he got offed.

Soldato
Binged it in 2 nights, as has everyone else I know. Very impressive. Episode 6 broke me.

I never spot the twists in stuff, but the old man was pulling poker moves during the marble game so knew something was up, and the camera panned away before he got offed.
I was on to the old guy that night they had the fight and he was on top of the bunk beds and said something like "I'm scared" they instantly turned the lights on and stored the fight

Caporegime

For me I knew something was up when the old man was totally un-phased by the first game of Green and Red but then got thrown off by him hitting the cross in the initial game vote.

Caporegime
The GF told me there's a lot of hidden depth to the show, foreshadowing to do with how people die and how we first met their characters, Im not sure its actually legit but you can go and read up on it if you are interested.

I really don't hope there is a 2nd series. I don't see the point. I prefer the mystery of it all. Besides the main character is actually a bit of a "lucky" idiot, hes only alive because he was saved multiple times.
Ok so now he's a billionaire or whatever, is he going to hire a private Korean army to attack the island..... His hair at the end... looooool

Possibly the only mystery is how the cops brother ended up being the host? maybe i missed it but I've not even read up on that. He won 4 years ago and somehow is now the host? Can you buy your way into the job, did old man offer him the job... Is it just a weird little side plot to give us the behind the scenes.

The organ harvesting... Weird side plot that leads no where, just to gross you out even more.

Its a quirky little show and i dont think milking the crap out of it would be wise. The Twists were not surprising but came naturally i thought, which i really liked. They were all fairly predictable i thought.

If the writer took ten years to get this out, then if he is forced to rush something out it'll be poop/

Back
Top Bottom