Reasonably cheap steering wheel for GTA 5

Soldato
I would like to play GTA5 on my PC with steering wheel, any recommendations for a cheap steering wheel that's compatible? It's better if it's force feedback.

Soldato
Unmodded GTA does not support steering wheels. So there are a number of mods to download, which means you cant take it online, unless you wanna risk it.
Would be interested to know how you get on though.

Associate
I use a g29 and mess about with it in VR, scripthook modded version. which can break everytime they update it, they only seem to update the MP, which I never play, but it mostly makes the mods stop working for SP. Be aware prices of these wheels and joysticks etc have increased loads over the last year +

Soldato
OP
I use a g29 and mess about with it in VR, scripthook modded version. which can break everytime they update it, they only seem to update the MP, which I never play, but it mostly makes the mods stop working for SP. Be aware prices of these wheels and joysticks etc have increased loads over the last year +
Are there different versions of the G29 or do they all support PC, Xbox and PS4/5?

Back
Top Bottom