New Trainers

Soldato
@hyperfighting nice tn's. I'm a lover of the originals myself. Haven't bought a pair in a while now running out of room. Nothing really catches my eye at the moment. I have Tiger Orange, Greedys and a limited edition blue pair I forgot the name of. I'll get a pic later.

Only other paid I want is triple red.

Associate
@hyperfighting nice tn's. I'm a lover of the originals myself. Haven't bought a pair in a while now running out of room. Nothing really catches my eye at the moment. I have Tiger Orange, Greedys and a limited edition blue pair I forgot the name of. I'll get a pic later.

Only other paid I want is triple red.

Running out of space here also :) Have plenty of the original TN`s in various colourways. Still on the lookout for pair of Hyperblues, Killer whales and hates. hard to find a reasonably priced seller.

Soldato
Try Depop.

Got my last two pairs there.

I was after a pair of Tiffany's on Footlocker but the site was overloaded.

Found em, these blue ones:

s-l400.jpg

Soldato
I've already officially run out of space and about to cover a wall in another room with shelves...

YEBMUGg.jpg

The fragment and clot sacais are the latest additions but since this pic I've also added the OG colour of air max pre days and pollen jordan 1s which arrived yesterday.

Hoping to get the grey clot sacais this weekend!

Still very keen to add silver bullet 97s and the original colour of air max 180 to round out my early air max OG colourway collection.. bit of an obsession obviously.

Soldato
I've already officially run out of space and about to cover a wall in another room with shelves...

YEBMUGg.jpg

The fragment and clot sacais are the latest additions but since this pic I've also added the OG colour of air max pre days and pollen jordan 1s which arrived yesterday.

Hoping to get the grey clot sacais this weekend!

Still very keen to add silver bullet 97s and the original colour of air max 180 to round out my early air max OG colourway collection.. bit of an obsession obviously.

Our collections are very similar. Got my infras on this eve.
Space is always the biggest problem. My cabins pretty much choc full now. Everything has been staying in boxes the last few months I'm a bit at an impasse with what to do.

Soldato
Yeah I'm eyeing up the garden room/gym for shelves.

I'll need to get some sort of dehumidifier setup considering it gets sweaty in there.
Good split aircon unit does well for mine. Even today where it wasnt that warm it still gets to 26+ inside without it on. At that sort of temp variations I can imagine those PU soles wont last too long.

Soldato
Hmm.

I can do dehumidifying, I can't do temp although it's triple insulated and if it's good enough for a treadmill and TV and whatnot you'd hope shoes could cope.

Soldato
My wife is moving out, which could be seen as a sad thing, but on the plus side I no longer have to hide trainer purchases and I get all the bedroom space for myself :D Means my office can be turned into a bit of a workshop for my 3d printing/ worky stuff :D

Soldato
My wife is moving out, which could be seen as a sad thing, but on the plus side I no longer have to hide trainer purchases and I get all the bedroom space for myself :D Means my office can be turned into a bit of a workshop for my 3d printing/ worky stuff :D

Jesus christ I thought I was obsessed but I'm still short of kicking her out to make room for trainers :cry:

Back
Top Bottom