PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Not tried this yet, should get a chance tomorrow.

Hopefully it's a good feature, I do wonder a bit though, we've seen the Emergency Pickups, Comeback Zone, Self Revive and Storage Milk Float etc, quite a few major gameplay features and now this pickup thing.

At the moment I don't mind any of them but I just hope it doesn't start getting silly.

Soldato
I think there are way too many emergency pick ups in the game. There's constantly planes flying over the map, which is an annoyance and another thing to consider during gameplay.

Soldato
I think there are way too many emergency pick ups in the game. There's constantly planes flying over the map, which is an annoyance and another thing to consider during gameplay.

Yea the constant noise, that I do agree with.

But at the same time it's opened Erengal up for me I used to loath that map now I tolerate it.

Soldato
I'm finding Ranked a real grind but normal is to slow and not enough loot. So much so that I and the regulars I play with deliberately ranked low in our 5 first games to see if over a season it's more enjoyable than dying 25mins into a game and still losing rank.

Normal mode with quicker circles and upped loot would be ideal for me

Associate
I just re-downloaded and played a match. I got to a 1v1 in the end circle, and the guy used some sort of "blue zone" grenade. It was literally the most stupid thing I've ever seen. What a laughably bad idea for a weapon. I guess no level of cheese is off the table now. Deleted.

Soldato
I just re-downloaded and played a match. I got to a 1v1 in the end circle, and the guy used some sort of "blue zone" grenade. It was literally the most stupid thing I've ever seen. What a laughably bad idea for a weapon. I guess no level of cheese is off the table now. Deleted.

Yeye , so see my post above about th game getting silly, I totally forgot about the BZ grenades, but yes your right they are pretty rediculous.

It's not enough for me personally to dislike the game overall, but I agree with you.

Soldato
Yeye , so see my post above about th game getting silly, I totally forgot about the BZ grenades, but yes your right they are pretty rediculous.

It's not enough for me personally to dislike the game overall, but I agree with you.

BZ grenade is actually a great gameplay mechanic. If you have one (and they aren't too commonplace), then it really mixes things up when you're trying to push buildings or dislodge enemies.

Soldato
BZ grenade is actually a great gameplay mechanic. If you have one (and they aren't too commonplace), then it really mixes things up when you're trying to push buildings or dislodge enemies.

Yeye see, I don't disagree with you on that either. But if you step back a bit and think of this grenade that makes a big blue bubble of death, it's kinda rediculous.

I guess the game does have a huge blue ring of the same thing that closes into you so.......

Soldato
Yeye see, I don't disagree with you on that either. But if you step back a bit and think of this grenade that makes a big blue bubble of death, it's kinda rediculous.

I guess the game does have a huge blue ring of the same thing that closes into you so.......

This was my exact reasoning, seemed gimmicky for a moment then I remembered that in every game we're being pushed together and taken down by a giant blue shimmering area ;)

Back
Top Bottom