Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 7 thread (it now has a proper keyboard and everything!) ***

Will you buy the Apple Watch Series 7?

• Yes - 41mm cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - 41mm non cellular

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Yes - 45mm cellular

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Yes - 45mm non cellular

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'd tried the SE for a week or so, and really liked it, so returned it and just bought a Series 7 45mm Midnight Aluminum GPS model with delivery next Friday. I've missed not having an Apple Watch these last few days!

I bought through the Apple Store app and got through at 13:01, whereas Chrome etc seemed to take another few mins easily.

Soldato
I’ll wait until I can walk in Bromley or Bluewater stores and just trade in my current one (not much point doing much else as the screen has got a few scratches and at least Apple will either recycle or swap it out and sell refurbished) - pity all the sport loop bands are horrible bi-tone colours as those are my favourite branded ones. Will have to go for a Nike sport loop I guess as they’re less garish. Then hope Juuk come out with a nice matching Starlight band for casual wear or get a decent 3rd party leather one as again the Apple magnetic leather link ones don’t come in the best choice of colours.

Soldato
Ordered, delivery 8th-15th November...
Still, I'm off to Sardinia next Friday for 2 weeks so wouldn't have time to play with it anyway until I got back..

Associate
I’ll wait until I can walk in Bromley or Bluewater stores and just trade in my current one (not much point doing much else as the screen has got a few scratches and at least Apple will either recycle or swap it out and sell refurbished) - pity all the sport loop bands are horrible bi-tone colours as those are my favourite branded ones. Will have to go for a Nike sport loop I guess as they’re less garish. Then hope Juuk come out with a nice matching Starlight band for casual wear or get a decent 3rd party leather one as again the Apple magnetic leather link ones don’t come in the best choice of colours.

Did they try and make the designs as bad as possible so people go and buy another one? I just don't get it.

Soldato
Dunno but the connectors are largely backwards compatible so it’s not hard to get something older that’s nice. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’re trying to nudge more people to get the SS versions but… nah.

Associate
After offloading my Graphite 44mm S6 to my father in law when I thought it was going to be a significant redesign I’ve ordered a SS S7 45mm with the Milanese loop, I’m into my watches so will wear the Apple Watch during the day and one of my traditional watches in the evening.

Id also like sleep tracking and to use it when working out although CBA keep changing straps so was thinking of ordering a second one in aluminium for this, was thinking 41mm midnight blue although not sure if it’s overkill or if I get an aluminium to match the size and go 45mm so I can swap and change the straps.

Back
Top Bottom