Final straw for the police?

Soldato
OP
On the face of it, it is a massive waste of taxpayers money for the sake of 90p. But I guess the principle is that police officers should be held to a higher standard. If he can do this, what else is he capable of will be the question.

I'd guess he was given the opportunity to pay for it, but didn't own up, so investigation pursued and he was then found out.

If you let this sort of criminality go unchallenged it will only escalate. Will you be happy when the police help themselves to your macaroons?

Caporegime
If you let this sort of criminality go unchallenged it will only escalate. Will you be happy when the police help themselves to your macaroons?

Not only that, but I don't think this was some high-level heist, they probably knew who it was right away and just checked some CCTV or something.

At least Saffrican cops do it properly.

Caporegime
Of all the things to risk your career over. And how much did the investigation and subsequent hearing cost? All for the sake of 40p.

I'm surprised the police had time to investigate this, they're normally too busy chasing people who say mean words on Twitter.
it's not as bad as the other one that got caught in tesco or somewhere swapping labels trying to get cheaper prices on the self scan :D

Should be sacked though for being dishonest though.
How can you ever trust their evidence in court for a case if the defence can prove they are not trustworthy characters.

risking a career over a few pence...... I bet they'd never take a bribe

sounds like the jaffa cakes guy lied about the whole thing rather than just making an excuse like he didn't have correct change etc and was going to pay it back later

The older I get the less faith I have in the police force, it's close to zero currently.

they seem to have anger issues these days they get caught at protests blatantly punching people in revenge etc.

I saw in the news here some local young looking chav girl bit an officer so he punched her 3 times in the head to make her stop.....

like wtf? these people have no self control at all.... I bet she bit him for a split second one punch maybe fine... multiple punches in a row just screams anger or someone too scared who shouldn't be on the job

Back in the 90s I was a proper chav hanging around with some of the worst people I've ever known, not even once did I hear any stories about police brutality from them.

You used to see police walking the streets and mingling with the public though, now you never see them outside of a car, have they became detached from the public? their more like private security for the wealthy now

Last edited:
Caporegime
I saw in the news here some local young looking chav girl bit an officer so he punched her 3 times in the head to make her stop.....

like wtf? these people have no self control at all.... I bet she bit him for a split second one punch maybe fine... multiple punches in a row just screams anger or someone too scared who shouldn't be on the job

One day you will post something factually accurate on here and stop speaking out of your backside...one day.

Soldato
Someone must have disliked said policeman quite a lot to rat out their misconduct to the media.

I've seen maybe a dozen people get sacked for that grade of petty misconduct and lying about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom